`Remember me on this computer` option
A cutting-edge trainer with excellent shock absorption for middleweight to heavyweight runners who are looking for a light trainer with an extra boost in their step and a ground-breaking design thanks to Joma’s Rebound technology.
- Weight: 281 g
- Made of elastic or neoprene thread with TPU inserts. Reflective fabric so you are always visible.
- Pre-formed EVA fitted to the last. Antibacterial.
- Natural 2 mm EVA sewn to the upper.
- Designed with a shock absorption system made of gel which absorbs the impact from your step and promotes push-off. Made of an initial Phylon base which stabilises your step and provides shock absorption and a Phylon piece divided into sections which adjusts your step from take-off to landing creating a perfect transition.
- Made of a material which enables push-off to be greater and faster, Joma Rebound. Make your stride more effective and energetic. By combining the best materials, Joma Running soles improve your stride. The push-off is much greater thanks to the increased rebound. Your race will evolve.
Do you want more running & triathlon products from the brand Joma? At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you have at your disposal a large number of running & triathlon products related to Joma Storm Viper. At this moment Joma Storm Viper is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of running & triathlon equipment with great attention to detail.
Giustiniani - 30/08/2017
Peter Hertl - 24/05/2017
I have been running in Asics Gel Cumulus for the last 12 years - but the newer models are to narrow in the toebox for me. I bought the Joma´s as I was ordering another pair simply because they were on sale. What a positive surprize they were - responsive light and fast - yet the cushioning is excellent - I recommend the Viper over any Asics or Mizuno. I have to qualify my statement with facts - I have about 200 km on the Joma´s - so we´ll see how they hold up over time. I am a 1.80 runner, quite heavy at 79 kgs and have been running for 30 years - competitively in the past. Weekly distance is at about 50 km. P
Joma tested and storm viper
Juan Antonio Gordillo - 27/03/2017
After 300km with them and I can say that are the very best value for money. Dealing with the very correct and formal shop. Thank you
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE