`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
A cutting-edge trainer with excellent shock absorption for middleweight to heavyweight runners who are looking for a light trainer with an extra boost in their step and a ground-breaking design thanks to Joma’s Rebound technology.
- Weight: 281 g
- Made of elastic or neoprene thread with TPU inserts. Reflective fabric so you are always visible.
- Pre-formed EVA fitted to the last. Antibacterial.
- Natural 2 mm EVA sewn to the upper.
- Designed with a shock absorption system made of gel which absorbs the impact from your step and promotes push-off. Made of an initial Phylon base which stabilises your step and provides shock absorption and a Phylon piece divided into sections which adjusts your step from take-off to landing creating a perfect transition.
- Made of a material which enables push-off to be greater and faster, Joma Rebound. Make your stride more effective and energetic. By combining the best materials, Joma Running soles improve your stride. The push-off is much greater thanks to the increased rebound. Your race will evolve.
Welcome to our Joma Storm Viper special deal. At runnerinn, not only can consumers find the best price for their running & triathlon equipment, but also expert information on running & triathlon products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Running shoes head-to-head.
Giustiniani - 30/08/2017
Peter Hertl - 24/05/2017
I have been running in Asics Gel Cumulus for the last 12 years - but the newer models are to narrow in the toebox for me. I bought the Joma´s as I was ordering another pair simply because they were on sale. What a positive surprize they were - responsive light and fast - yet the cushioning is excellent - I recommend the Viper over any Asics or Mizuno. I have to qualify my statement with facts - I have about 200 km on the Joma´s - so we´ll see how they hold up over time. I am a 1.80 runner, quite heavy at 79 kgs and have been running for 30 years - competitively in the past. Weekly distance is at about 50 km. P
Joma tested and storm viper
Juan Antonio Gordillo - 27/03/2017
After 300km with them and I can say that are the very best value for money. Dealing with the very correct and formal shop. Thank you
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU