`Remember me on this computer` option
Joma’s OLIMPO model is built for highly-competitive trail running. A trainer for intense training sessions with maximum shock absorption. For heavy weight runners who pronate who run on irregular and extremely difficult terrain.
- Upper: Made with breathable and durable nylon combined with PU leather and TPU to protect the nylon and provide the trainer with stability. TPU reinforced toe. Back with external reinforcement to maintain stability on irregular terrain. Protected with mesh to prevent external agents from getting inside the eye stay. Tongue with pocket to store laces.
- Insole: Pre-formed EVA fitted to the last.
- Base: Natural 2mm EVA sewn to the upper.
- Midsole: Made of two Phylon pieces: the piece attached to the upper is slightly hard to provide shock absorption without losing stability and the other pieces is located in the back is harder to prevent the Phylon piece which absorbs shock from becoming deformed. The front area contains a hard piece of PVC to provide protection from the impact of stones.
- Outsole: Rubber with an abrasion level of DIN-60 with a front tread pattern for grip when ascending and a rear tread pattern for grip when descending.
- Weight: 370 g
At the running & triathlon store, runnerinn, you can find different sizes of Joma Olimpo and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Joma Olimpo or the category Men´s shoes from our online running & triathlon store. Read our expert advice guides about running & triathlon equipment and also the Joma Olimpo reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU