`Remember me on this computer` option
Joma?s Carrera boots with Rebound, a technology providing the rebound necessary to boost your run and make the job easier. A revolutionary material which reduces the sole?s weight thanks to the mixture of two novel materials achieving greater momentum with each stride. A lighter and more elastic material enhancing comfort, toughness, cushioning, speed and adaptability.
- Carrera are intended for medium-weight runners and have a drop of 10. The new Joma Carrerra weigh 310 grams.
- The upper is made from stitched thread, without inside seams favouring complete adjustment to the foot, 360 system, making it a very comfortable and light model. Includes reinforcements to enhance its toughness, a stiffener at the heel providing better protection and greater comfort thanks to the lasts more ergonomic shape, FIX COUNTER system.
- Carrerras lining insole are designed using pre-shaped EVA adjusting to the shape of the foot, contributing to cushioning by absorbing foot strike. The natural EVA insole is joined to the upper using GLOVE SYSTEM technology whereby both pieces are sewn together flat, without prominent seams, retaining the rounded contours of the foot.
- The half sole is characterised by the Full Dual Pulsor double phylon system using different densities to optimise cushioning. With greater density comes greater stability, while a lower density increases lightness. This technology gives the runner flexibility and better cushioning upon foot strike. Incorporating the C2S (Cell Cushion System) system, with an inner segment with a perforated cells system allowing for greater cushioning and faster shape recovery. During the strike, the piece expands, allowing cushioning and enhancing the sportperson?s momentum.
- The sole is made using Rebound technology allowing for greater and faster momentum, due to the increased rebound. A more effective and forceful stride which will help your running progress. So as to provide greater rebound and cushioning, the PULSOR system is included. This systems consists of a gel segment cushioning and absorbing the foot strike impact enhancing momentum.
- This model includes the Stabilis system, a piece of TPU located at the narrowest part of the sole to prevent awkward rotation between the front and back part of the foot, thus achieving greater stability. Its sole has a series of flex lines using FLEXO technology, consisting of ergonomically designed lines providing enhanced transition from heel to toe at every step. At the heel it only allows the sole to flex, without affecting the upper, thus providing a better grip and allowing for a more natural and comfortable tread.
- It is supplemented by a central triangular piece increasing the soles consistency. The DURABILITY technology provides the sole with greater durability thanks to high-resistance rubber slowing down the wear caused by abrasion, thus extending the useful life of the shoe.
- The new Joma Carrerra weigh 330 grams and are lighter than their predecessors.
- A cushioning system formed by a segment of gel which cushions and absorbs foot strike impact enhancing the runners momentum.
- A piece of TPU located in the narrowest part of the sole to avoid awkward rotation between the front and back part of the foot, thus achieving greater stability.In the upper range of the running models it is supplemented by a central triangular piece increasing the soles consistency.In a tennis shoe it is located in the midsole to keep the tread firm during lateral movements.
- A technology providing the sole with greater durability thanks to high resistance rubber slowing down the wear caused by abrasion, thus extending the life of the shoe.
- A grooved flex system placed ergonomically on the sole to offer the best transition from heel to toe at every step.At the heel it only allows for the bending of the sole, providing better grip and more natural and flexible movement.
Full Dual Pulsor:
- Double phylon system using different densities to optimize cushioning. With greater density comes greater stability, while a lower density increases lightness. This technology gives the sportsperson flexibility and better cushioning upon foot strike.
C2S (Cell Cushion System):
- Insole and midsole manufactured in EVA with a perforated cell system allowing for improved cushioning and faster shape recovery.When moving this segment expands providing cushioning and favouring the sportspersons momentum.
- A buttress at the heel providing better protection and greater comfort thanks to the new lasts more ergonomic shape.The outside sections are manufactured using highly-resistant microfibre and the buttress inside is made of PVC and Foam.
- A mounting system between the midsole and the upper providing greater comfort and reducing weight resulting in a single piece.Both parts are sewn together flat and without prominent seams.
- A new technology providing the rebound necessary to boost speed, assisting the sportspersonA revolutionary material which reduces the weight of the sole thanks to the mixture of various novel materials achieving greater momentum with each stride.A lighter and more elastic material enhancing comfort, resistance, cushioning, speed and adaptability.
- Manufacturing system for sole and upper mounting providing natural weight distribution on foot strike.
Joma Carrera is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online running & triathlon store you can find Joma Carrera related products. Our selection of Running products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Very good product
Juanan - 20/02/2017
stable shoe and very comfortable interior. Remember that is recommended for runners over medium-high meso and times of 4'30 "on. Ideal for workouts because it is not the lightest and his long lasting shoe sole
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU