`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Our most versatile multi terrain shoe for long adventures when the terrain and surroundings are unpredictable. Features integrated gaiter clip system for debris-free running (gaiter sold separately). Our most durable and comfortable multi terrain running shoe, the ROCLITE 295 excels over all terrain, including dry trails, wet rock and muddy grass. Popular with multi-discipline adventure racers. When you dont know what lies ahead, you do know the ROCLITE will get you through.
- For Trail Running, Obstacle Racing, Hiking, Loose Rock And Mixed Terrain.
- Manages On Variety Of Terrain: Outsole Grips To Wet Rock But Also Features A Moderate Lug Pattern That Offers Traction On Soft, Hard And Rocky Trails.
- Supreme Comfort: 6mm Drop With An Eva Foam Midsole For More Underfoot And Breathable Mesh Upper With Generous Fit.
- Unique Gaiter Options: Features Inov-8S On-The-Shoe Gaiter Clips For Greater Defense Against Debris.
- Superior Blend Of Protection And Performance: Meta Shank Extends From Mid To Forefoot In Five-Finger Design For Protection With Flexibility While The Synthetic Leather Rand Wraps The Upper To Defend Against Abrasions Without Restricting The Breathability And Drainage Of The Flexible Mesh Upper.
- Weight : 295g / 10.5oz
- Fit : Standard Fit
- Footbed: 6mm
- Midsole: EVA
- Drop : 6mm
- Shanks: Multi finger polymer Meta-Shank™ aligns with each individual metatarsal for increased underfoot impact protection and flexibility.
- Fit: Our standard fit offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while a wider toe box allows the toes to splay when running naturally or lifting weights. Standard fit suits those with wider feet and athletes using the product for long sessions.
- Arrow: A Blend Of Responsiveness And Underfoot Protection
Benefit from our offers for Inov8 RocLite 295 S. In our online running & triathlon store, at runnerinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best running & triathlon equipment. You also can visit other running & triathlon categories and find products of the brand Inov8 at the best price.
Alberto - 28/12/2016
I state I have a couple of inov-8, I read all the features of this pair of shoes and at the end it says the drop, 5-8 mm. what does it mean? The drop is 5 or 8? thank you in advance!
our experts answer
Hello! the Drop it is between 5 and 8 mm, exactly 6 mm. Thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU