`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
An efficient, fast racer and trainer, the ROAD-X-TREME series uses the latest athlete insight to create a smooth and functional ride with a stripped-back design to keep the weight down and the speed up. Ready for race day, the ROAD-X-TREME 220 features a stripped-back outsole design that balances grip and protection with weight.
- Light and fast: Unique fusion compound midsole with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop moves fast with you every step.
- A Kick Of Energy With Every Step: The Patented Dynamic Fascia Band Mimics The Natural
- Weight : 220g / 8oz
- Fit : Standard Fit
- Footbed: 6mm
- Midsole: Injected EVA
- Drop : 4mm
- Shanks: The patented Dynamic Fascia Band™ (DFB) mimics the Windlass Effect delivering a kick of energy with each step, helping the athlete to move faster and more efficiently
- Fit: Our standard fit offers a close-fitting heel that locks the shoe in position, while a wider toe box allows the toes to splay when running naturally or lifting weights. Standard fit suits those with wider feet and athletes using the product for long sessions.
- Arrow: A High Responsive Shoe
Inov8 Road x treme 220 S is a product that corresponds to the Running category within Men´s shoes selection at your store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of Inov8 Road x treme 220 S? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for .
Massimiliano - 01/05/2017
Finally a good shoe, where at every step really feel The support is not experiencing the feeling in having the amortized slippers sotuo foot. An excellent support forefoot due to un'accendete width of the shoe and the absence of the shell on the heel gives a sense of total freedom
Steve - 25/11/2016
Good shoe overall. It was a little snug at first but stretched out. If you like inov-8s and want a minimalist runnning shoe with a hint of cushioning, there worked well.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE