`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A versatile superior down vest offering a very low weight, superb compressibility and warmth
- Lightweight, tear- and windresistant shell fabric
- Fluorocarbon free DWR treated down and surfaces
- Two handwarmer and one chest pocket with micro zippers to reduce bulk
- Elasticated armholes and bottom hem to give comfortable fit and heat retention
- Vest folds into its own pocket
- Wind baffle with integrated chinguard behind front zipper
- Weight: 145 G
- Pertex®Quantum, 100% Polyamide, 20D mini ripstop, 35 g/m², bluesign® approved
- 90/10 down, 800 cuin fill power, DWR treated, traceable and bluesign® approved,
- Down weight: 35g (size M)
- Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Wash: machine wash in 40 degrees recommend using soap free detergent, half dosage. wash with similar colours.
- Rinse minimum 5 times.
- Slow spin a long time for easier drying.
- Tumble dry: tumble dry garment with 3 tennis balls, for minimum 4 hours. if necessary, separate the down by hand when the garment is dry.
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin.
- Take care:
At Haglöfs all our products have a sustainability focus but on some products we have managed to do more. As a guide for consumers seeking for Haglöfs products that are the most advanced in terms of sustainability we have labeled a large part of our product range with the Take care hangtag.
The bluesign® mark on our products means that we comply with the high requirements of bluesign®, a voluntary initiative for textile manufacturers to improve their production to the highest environmental standard available.
If you are interested in Haglöfs Essens III Down Vest, discover also other running & triathlon products related to Haglöfs in the Women´s clothing department and Vests catalogue. In addition, when buying at runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE