`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Innovative daypack with smart side-door opening. Ideal day-commuting pack with protective 15” lap-top sleeve in main compartment. Made of recycled outer- and lining fabric.
- Large side-panel opening with great access to- and overview of the content packed inside.
- Box construction that prevents the pack from collapsing.
- Padded top pocket.
- Organizer in side-door.
- Protective 15” laptop sleeve.
- Side pockets in stretch woven fabric.
- Thermoformed back panel.
- Contoured shoulder straps with continuous sternum strap adjustment.
- Detachable waist belt.
- Bungy cord attachment system on front panel.
600D Regen Recycled DTY Polyester
- 600 denier polyester fabric made of recycled PET bottles. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness and durability. Oeko-Tex certified and PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column >1,000 mm
- Weight: 245 g/m²
210D Regen Recycled FDY Polyamide
- 210 denier Polyamide fabric made of recycled wasted fish net. Extremely rip-resistant in relation to its weight. PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness and durability. Oeko-Tex certified and PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent treatment.
- Water column: >1,000 mm
- Weight: 121 g/m²
- Weight: 900 g
Many of our fabrics are treated with durable water repellent (DWR) to keep you dry, warm and clean for longer. Where it is possible without compromising the high level of functionality of our garments, we use more environmentally friendly DWR treatments.
C6 DWR (PFOA free) DWR treatment is completely free from perfluorooctanesulfonic acid (PFOS) and has a significantly reduced content of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and has excellent functionality while causing less harm to the environment.
At Haglöfs a product where 50 percent or more is made from recycled materials is referred to as recycled. The actual percentage of recycled material for a specific product is presented on the care label. In 2012, 30% of sold products in our clothing segment were made of recycled materials. The goal for 2015 is 50%.
Haglöfs Corker L is a product that corresponds to the Backpacks category within Bags and belly bags selection at your store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of Haglöfs Corker L? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for .
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE