`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
This jacket is a lifesaver for all long-distance runners. Also suitable for cross-over. A favourite amongst the GORE RUNNING WEAR® athletes.
- Napoleon pocket with zip closure, usable as stow-away pocket
- Highly functional material mix
- Reflective print on back
- Reflective print on back
- Stretch inserts for optimum freedom of movement
- Front zip with semi-lock slider
- Zip-underflap and zip-port
- Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulder and hip areas (backpack zones)
- Hood with extra large field of vision
- Adjustable hood (width and field of vision)
- Less friction thanks to ultrasonic seams
- Close fit collar
- Zip at forearm with mesh insert for easy changing and for ventilation
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Abrasion-resistant tape on shoulder seams
- Additional small zipped pocket inside Napoleon pocket
- Weight: 328g
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyester, Windstopper®Membrane, Shell Inside: 100% Polyester, Stretch Fabric: 100% Polyester, Windstopper®Membrane, Shell Inside: 100% Polyester
Windstopper® Active Shell:
Windstopper® Active Shells are the lightest, most packable garments offering total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. Windstopper® Active Shells keep you comfortable for enhanced performance during highly aerobic activities.
Without the Windstopper® membrane:
The blue areas show that this fabric cannot withstand wind. Although outside temperature remains the same, you will quickly start to feel cold. This is the windchill effect.
With the Windstopper® membrane:
The red areas show that the Windstopper® can block the wind. You remain comfortable and warm and can maintain your level of physical activity.
Measurable benefit: lower heart rate:
Direct comparison with other fabrics proves that during the most intensive stages of activity (e.g. cycling uphill), an athletes heart rate is up to eight beats per minute lower with Windstopper® clothing than with less breathable fabrics.
- Machine wash warm.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry at low heat at permanent press settings.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
Are you looking for Gore running X Running Windstopper Active Shell Jacket? At runnerinn you will find all types of Jackets windproof products from the best brands. For example from Gore running, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our store.
Bikendi - 22/11/2016
Highly recommended. Perfectly fulfills everything I expected this windbreaks. Areas for improvement: should add rubber cuffs and sleeves with zipper are a little loose.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU