`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
These thin, lightweight gloves are crafted with GORE-TEX® technology and are completely waterproof and windproof, yet still breathable. When not worn on their own or over regular gloves, they fold tightly and can be packed away neatly in a pocket.
- Reflective logo
- Pull-on tapes
- Elastic wrist
- Elastic hemline
- Main Fabric: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyester, Gore-Tex®Insert
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- Delivering maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of running activities and weather conditions, garments made with GORE-TEX® fabric are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable.
GORE-TEX® GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise:
- If you are not completely satisfied with the waterproofness, windproofness, or breathability of a GORE-TEX® product then we will repair it, replace it, or refund your purchase price. All GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - and only GORE-TEX® garments and footwear - carry our GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® promise.
- At the heart of GORE-TEX® fabric is an extremely thin membrane thats durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable. It has over 9 billion pores per square inch.
What Durably Waterproof Means:
- We believe waterproof garments shouldn’t leak - period. Many outdoor brands claim their products are waterproof but can’t always keep that promise over time in real-life conditions. We keep that promise. GORE-TEX® fabrics provide truly durable waterproofness, keeping water out through prolonged use in harsh conditions and demanding applications.
- Although textiles like microfibers, closely woven fabrics, and many fleece materials are often considered windproof, even light winds can penetrate most of these fabrics, making you feel chilled and uncomfortable. In technical terms, a fabric can only be considered truly windproof if its air permeability is 1.0 cfm (volume of air that passes through one cubic foot of fabric in one minute) or less. All GORE-TEX® products meet or exceed this standard.
- “Breathability” is one of the outdoor industry’s most misunderstood terms. It is not, as many believe, about a fabric’s ability to let air move through it, rather it refers to how well it lets your sweat escape in the form of moisture vapor. Our standards require that during heavy exertion our fabrics must breathe well enough to allow sweat to evaporate easily.
Do not wait any longer and buy Gore running Essential Gore Tex Gloves. For any other information about the characteristics of Gore running Essential Gore Tex Gloves, you can get in contact with runnerinn through our contact page. runnerinn offers an exclusive collection of Men´s clothing for running & triathlon and other leisure activity. Our Men´s clothing will ensure you enjoy your sport and daily activity and make your life more comfortable with our unique range of Gloves articles.
Eduardo - 01/01/2017
Very good product, these cold winter days I went out and isolate -3rd quite well. Recommended for cold days and rain 100%
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU