`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you´re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac? mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac? mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who?s ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.
Fits Your Wrist and Your Fashion Sense:
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design You´ll be happy to wear all day. The 935 is compatible with our line of easy-to-swap QuickFit bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery:
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you´re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
Analyze Your Technique
We´re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 935 measure crucial running metrics² that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap² or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Forerunner 935 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Go Longer Between Charges:
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you´re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, You´ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri:
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 935 lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, strength training and many more.
For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one button press. The 935 is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling and even pool swimming. Create your own custom workouts and download for free from Garmin Connect? online fitness community. Then review your past efforts on the app or share them with family and friends for added motivation.
Smart notifications delivered right to your wrist are just the beginning. When paired with your compatible smartphone3, Forerunner 935 also gives you access to automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts, music controls and more. Let your loved ones follow your runs and rides in real time with LiveTrack or use GroupTrack, which lets you keep tabs on your riding buddies as you go. For getting your data to and from the cloud, if you like the quick connection Wi-Fi® provides, 935 can do that, too.
Follow Your Heart:
Wrist-based heart rate might be an easy choice when you want to move without restrictions on race day, but Forerunner 935 gives you the option to tap into much more data with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap. A chest strap heart rate monitor (like HRM-Run? or HRM-Tri?) unlocks advanced features such as lactate threshold and the HRV (heart rate variability) stress test.
On Your Game, Off the Grid:
With Forerunner 935, you´re free to go wherever your activities take you thanks to GPS and GLONASS coverage, which can track better in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Also, a built-in barometer provides you with real-time elevation information. What activities can 935 track? More than you ever thought possible! The triathlon sports are just the beginning, because there is also built-in support for hiking, rowing, golf, skiing, stand-up paddle boarding and lots more.
Customize and Connect:
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch automatically syncs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. Log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, or download the Garmin Connect? Mobile app to your compatible smartphone. You can also customize your device with data fields, free watch faces from NUUN, and even apps like Uber and Accuweather, all available from Connect IQ?.
A Few More Extras:
Just like you, Forerunner 935 goes hard, all day long. This watch becomes your partner in recovery with all-day activity tracking¹ that monitors steps, calories and sleep. it´s also compatible with our line of Varia? cycling awareness devices, including rearview radar, smart bike lights and Varia Vision? in-sight display. Complete your cycling suite with our pedal-based power meters, Vector? 2 (dual-sensing) and 2S (single-sensing). Vector 2 pairs seamlessly with your Forerunner to show power, cadence, left/right balance and cycling dynamics, which show how and where you produce power.
Make Every Day a Competition:
Get the extra push you need to beat yesterday with Strava Live Segments. Strava Premium members can sync running and cycling segments to their 935 for live feedback during their activities. Also get alerts for segment starts and finishes, view leaderboard rankings, and see how your current effort compares to your PR.
Strava Live Segments
From Plan to Performance with TrainingPeaks:
There is nothing more satisfying than a workout performed to perfection. With the TrainingPeaks Connect IQ app, you can open your daily workout right on the Forerunner 935. Then, let the device guide you through your workout in real time, complete with intensity targets and interval durations straight from TrainingPeaks. After your session, automatically sync your completed workout back into TrainingPeaks for detailed analysis of your performance and to measure your progress toward your goals.
Your Watch, Your Peace of Mind:
Be fearless when you hit the road or trail by customizing your 935 with a Road ID faceplate (sold separately). It attaches easily to your band and can contain your important medical information as well as emergency contact details in case you run into difficulties during your workout. it´s easy to help you and your loved ones feel a little more secure when you leave.
- Lens Material: glass
- Bezel Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- QuickFit watch bands: yes (22 mm)
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 13.9 mm
- Weight: 49 g
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 1.2" (30.4 mm) diameter
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Color display:
- Battery life: Smart Mode: Up to 2 weeks
- GPS/HR mode: Up to 24 hours
- UltraTrac? mode: Up to 60 hours without wrist heart rate
- Memory/history: 64 MB
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Garmin Elevate? wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Connect IQ? (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications
- Music controls
- Face It? watch face creator
- Find my Phone feature
- VIRB® remote
- Smartphone compatibility iPhone®, Android?, Windows®
- Compatible with Garmin Connect? Mobile
- Find My Watch feature
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ?
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Activity history on watch
- Customizable activity profiles
- Customizable alerts
- Audio prompts
- Auto multisport activities
- Course guidance
- Advanced workouts
- Auto Lap®
- Auto Pause®
- Auto scroll
- Customizable data pages
- Manual multisport activities
- Virtual Partner
- Finish time
- Group LiveTrack
- Fitness Age yes (in app)
- Configurable lap alerts
- Touch and/or button lock
- Manual lap
- Personal records (running, cycling, swimming)
- Segments (Live, Garmin)
- GPS speed and distance
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)
- Downloadable training plans
- Training Status (lets you see if you´re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)
- V02 max
- Vibration alerts
- Virtual Racer?
Heart Rate Features :
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- % HRR
- Recovery time
- Auto max HR
- HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels) yes (with compatible accessory)
- HR strap compatible yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart)
- Records heart rate while swimming yes (with HRM-Tri? and HRM-Swim?)
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+? to paired devices)
- Preloaded run profiles
- Running, Indoor Running, Trail Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Running dynamics
- Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of bounce in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Stride length (real time) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Physiological measurements
- Performance condition (after running 6?20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)
- Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Run workouts
- Race predictor
- Foot pod capable
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Preloaded outdoor recreation profiles
- Hiking, Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Indoor Rowing, Jumpmaster, Tactical
- Point-to-point navigation
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Back to start
- UltraTrac? mode: yes
- Elevation profile
- Distance to destination
- Barometric trend indicator
- Storm alert
- Trail run auto climb
- Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent
- Compatible with BaseCAmp
- GPS coordinates
- Projected waypoint
- Sight N Go
- Area calculation yes (via Connect IQ?)
- Hunt/fish calendar yes (via Connect IQ?)
- Sun and moon information yes (via Connect IQ?)
- Dual grid coordinates
- Preloaded cycling profiles
- Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)
- Race an activity
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training
- FTP (Functional Threshold Power) yes (with compatible accessory)
- Strava features (Beacon, live segments)
- Compatible with Vector? (power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+?-enabled power meters)
- Compatible with Varia Vision? (head-mounted display)
- Compatible with Varia? radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia? lights
- Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor) yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)
- Preloaded swim profiles
- Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Pool swim workouts
- Swim efficiency (SWOLF)
- Drill logging
- Advanced swim features (time/distance alerts, personal records, countdown start, advanced rest timers)
- Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and sessions stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim) yes (with HRM-Tri? and HRM-Swim?)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Digital scorecard
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit and average shot distance)
- Garmin AutoShot?
- Green View with manual pin position
- Hazards and course targets
- TruSwing? compatible
- Round timer/odometer
In the box
-Forerunner 935 watch with GPS
-USB Charging/data cable
If what you need is Garmin Forerunner 935, it is right here and for the best price. runnerinn has this and other running & triathlon products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Watches supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Antonio - 30/12/2018
The order arrived correctly and in the established time. For now everything is correct. It is the second item I buy and for now everything is fine.
Daniel - 12/12/2018
Excellent product. For my improvement with much my previous gps (garmin fenix). Very simple to use, intuitive and with much improved applications. The gps reception is very fast. As for customer service, supreme (immediate reception and without any incidence, as always). In short, a good investment.
Garmin forerunner 935
David muñoz lópez - 23/09/2018
Very happy with the product. Very complete. From the first day everything was easy.
Membrillo - 19/09/2018
Can I set the menu to the Spanish language?
our experts answer
Yes, we confirm that you can set up Spanish as a default language. Regards.
Over the top !!!!
Yoan - 18/08/2018
The watch is simple to use, it presents a multitude of options and race analysis. ultra light, customizable wish, I do not regret this investment (yes investment, because the price is still a little high), when runner inn is my 2nd purchase, I am really satisfied with the benefits; deadlines respected, product compliant.
Chiel - 17/12/2017
Have the watch for almost 8 months now and would not be able to do without it. Stand up some super fun options (Strava live segments, races, ....). Battery also lasts for a very long time (> 7 running sessions) and never lets you down. Also easy to upload loop data directly to Wi-Fi via Garmin & strava. Highly recommended and delivered quickly.
Question about the garmin forerunner 935
Sazli Osman - 02/09/2017
Hi, Just to clarify about the package for garmin forerunner 935. Actually what is the package in the box because based from the description & feature below items also included in the box, - Watch Only - Forerunner 935 GPS watch - Charging cable - Tri-bundle - Forerunner 935 GPS watch - 1 extra set bands (black) - Quick release kit - Charging cable I plan to order garmin 935 without tri bundle. Thanks Sazli
our experts answer
Hello, The package of this item includes: -Forerunner 935 watch with GPS -USB Charging/data cable -Manuals If you are looking for Tri pack set, you could find it here: https://www.trekkinn.com/montana/garmin-forerunner-935-tri-pack/136462042/p Regards
A great watch and a good seller
REMONDIERE - 08/05/2017
Hello, this garmin 935 is the first item I ordered on Trekkinn, and the sale went very well. Respected delivery times, communication with Trekkinn possible and quick response. The watch is a true jewel of technology in addition to being light and pretty. All the functions advertised are there and it is a treat for geeks in my genre. Cardio wrist, barometer, temperature at the level of the watch, time, chrono, numerous activities, gps, glonass. The only regret for the moment I have is the setting of the weather (cities) and the lack of widgets on kid connect IQ. But it will come! I recommend this site and this article.
Good update for 235
Max - 07/05/2017
After a week I can say that I do not want to go back to my old 235. The 935 is obviously larger and thicker and it was getting used to. In terms of weight, I really do not notice that the 935 is heavier than the 235. The software has many more features, let me mention a few that really appeal to me: data screen with three major fields without legend (very legible run times) live Strava segments, more data screens per activity, activities'clonen' (ie from'Hard Lopen' you a'Race' or'Hardloop training' pass line with their specific data fields, new data field Conditie' what Ford Performance indicating how your condition today, 24x7 heart rate, activity temporarily stop, store and later go back, and more ... the battery has a high capacity, running after 1.5 hours (with GPS) the battery was 5% military. Ale new functionalities ensure sure that the watch is more complex and you now have more options for shortcuts (keep button pressed). -
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE