`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Two pieces wetsuit for training and apnea - 2,5 and 5,0 mm thickness. The first apnea wetsuit with HT Weld System joints for thermic maximisation, professional cut and high elasticity without parallel
- Outside surface in highly flowing “Shark Skin”, over elastic, highly flowing and non scratch material.
- Inside stretch lining “JY Aqua Stretch” highly elastic and comfortable.
- “SSRS System” innovative system on all the external edges.
- “HT Weld System” joints for thermic maximisation and no water seepage.
- Adjustable Velcro fastening that can be refolded to prevent damages to the fabric.
- Tested by Davide Carrera in Vertical Blue 2013 Record - 103 m.
- “SSRS System” innovativesystem on all the external edges
- “Shark skin” close-up of the outside surface “micro Diamond”
- Shark Skin:
Outside surface treatment “micro-diamond”, nonscratch material favouring the swimmer’s motion.
- Jy aqua stretch:
Over elastic inside lining, highly comfortable and easy to wear. Minimum water absorption and great “touch feeling”.
- Ssrs system:
Toroidal rings on all the end parts for perfect watertight and high elasticty.
- Ht weld system:
Inside “Seam less” tape for a perfect cohesion of the different elements and perfect watertight.
Do you know all the features of Fluyd Training HT Weld System 5 mm? At runnerinn, we select running & triathlon items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Triathlon instead, take a look at our complete Suits man collection. All the brands we sell like Fluyd are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of running & triathlon experts!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
The bonding portion is weak
KIM - 09/10/2016
The bonding portion is weak and divided. I suggest that you study the re-bonding techniques.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE