`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Soft and warm knitted lambswool sweater with G-1000 Silent Eco on the shoulders. High collar with a half-length zipper and buttons at the front.Knitted sweater in soft, warm lambswool, perfect for long days in the forest in cool weather. The robust knitting keeps its shape well over time and its lofty structure traps a lot of insulating air. Perfect as a warm mid layer, wool wicks away moisture from base-layer garments and keeps its insulating properties even when damp. Reinforcements in G-1000 Silent Eco (recycled polyester and organic cotton) over the shoulders which reduces friction when wearing a backpack. High collar with a half-length zipper and protective flap in G-1000 Eco at the front. Ribbed sleeve cuffs and hem.
- Concept: Hunting
- Weight: 739 g in size M
- Materials: G-1000, Wool
- Outer material: 100% Wool, G-1000® Silent Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Machine wash in 40°c
- Wool, gentle machine wash in 30°c
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash
- Do not dry clean
- Dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Gentle dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Tumble dry with low heat
- One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics:
G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
• Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
• Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
• Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
• Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
• UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
• Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates. (Note that G-1000 Lite is not mosquito safe.)
Do you want to know which other related running & triathlon products Fjällräven has? At runnerinn, you can buy all the necessary Hoodies items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Fjällräven Värmland T Neck Sweater is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE