`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
Hip-length outdoors jacket that is slightly longer in the back and has a fixed, adjustable hood. Just as comfortable trekking as it is when biking to and from work. It provides protection from the wind and light rain showers while also offering good ventilation, which means that you will not become as sweaty as you would when wearing a fully waterproof garment. It is made from G-1000 Lite and has G-1000 Original on the shoulders. Two vertical breast pockets and two side pockets, all of which are hidden behind flaps. Two-way zipper in the front hidden behind a protective flap that has push buttons at the hem, in the middle of the chest and at the chin. Adjustable hem and push buttons at the sleeve cuffs
- Weight (FJR): 613 g
- Consumer Material: G-1000
- Outer material: G-1000
- Lite: 65% polyester, 35% cotton, G-1000
- Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000: One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics: G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
- Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
- Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
- UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
- Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates.
Do you know all the characteristics that make Fjällräven Skogsö unique. If you are interested in Fjällräven Skogsö, you should know that this product is in stock at this moment in our online store runnerinn. Our extensive collection will make sure you find exactly what you are looking for and enjoy your running & triathlon activity to the fullest. Enjoy the advantages of buying at runnerinn and join the biggest sports community.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE