`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Timeless outdoor jacket whose durability and versatility are just as useful today as they were when it was first launched in the late 1970s. This new version is made from G-1000 Eco in recycled polyester and organic cotton, it is wind and water resistant and suitable for both everyday life and general outdoor use.
It has a fixed hood, in a pliant polyamide/organic cotton blend, which can be rolled up and folded into the collar when not in use. The chest pockets have room for items needed close at hand, and there are large top-loaded pockets with bellows lower down with extra openings at the sides. A two-way zipper is hidden behind a protective flap with press buttons.
Bellow pleats at the shoulders and extra pleats at the elbows give excellent freedom of movement, while drawcords at the waist and hem give a good fit. Press buttons can be used to adjust sleeve cuffs. With Greenland Wax the jacket can be easily adapted according to weather and chosen activities. More wax enhances the jacket’s wind and water resistant properties as well as its durability and lifespan. With less wax the jacket is cool and has maximum ventilation.
- Weight (FJR): 654 g
- Consumer Material: G-1000
- Outer material: 54% Polyamide, 46% Cotton, G-1000
- Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000: One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics: G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
- Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
- Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
- UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
- Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates.
At this moment, Fjällräven Räven is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At runnerinn, you can find other products that complement into our Men´s clothing catalogue and particularly into our Jackets soft shell category. We have a variety of Jackets soft shell to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE