`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
A beautiful patterned, knitted sweater in soft, warm wool. Round neck, snug-fitting raglan sleeves and reinforcements on the elbows.
Comfortable sweater in soft, warm wool for everyday use and relaxed outdoor life. A beautiful patterned garment that also has excellent functionality as wool wicks away moisture from base layer garments and is one of few fibres that warms even when damp. Perfect as an insulating middle layer under a shell jacket, or together with a down vest, for example, on warmer days. Round neck and raglan sleeves with reinforced elbows. Ribbed edging at sleeve cuffs and hem.
- Concept: Outdoor
- Materials: Wool
- Outer material: 100% Wool
- Contains non textile parts of animal origin: Yes
Natureֹ’s very own functional material:
- Wool has kept people warm for thousands of years and is part of a long tradition in outdoor life, playing a vital role for people such as traditional farmers, fishermen, firemen and soldiers. This curly, hollow fibre holds large volumes of air, which then provide insulation.
- A well as being a natural material, wool is also a remarkably sophisticated fibre: it’s durable and elastic, comfortable to wear and very useful in both hot and cold climates. Wool absorbs moisture which is then transported away from the body (where otherwise it would cool and make you colder) and it is the only fibre to have any thermal properties while damp. It is particularly clever when you are switching between heavy and light work, as it helps to regulate your temperature.
- Wool is also naturally resistant to dirt and bad odours, which means that woollen garments do not need to be washed as often as similar synthetic garments. Airing the garment is usually sufficient for it to feel clean again.
Different types of wool:
Fjällräven uses different types of wool depending on the desired function.:
- Normal wool from sheep is insulating, durable and soft. The insulating capacity can be varied by using different knitting techniques to create either a smoother or airier structure.
- Lamb’s wool comes from the first shearing of a young sheep and is extra soft and versatile. Knitting techniques can also be varied in this instance.
- Merino wool comes from Merino sheep and is an extra soft, fine wool that is not itchy – which is why it is popular for underwear and garments worn close to the skin.
- Machine wash in 40°c
- Wool, gentle machine wash in 30°c
- Hand wash only
- Do not wash
- Do not dry clean
- Dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Gentle dry clean in Tetrachloroethylene
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Tumble dry with low heat
- Do not Iron
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with low heat
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with medium heat
- Iron, Steam or Dry, with high heat
Discover all the Men´s clothing products that you can find at runnerinn like Fjällräven Övik Knit Sweater. Buy now Fjällräven Övik Knit Sweater and save a lot of money on Sweatshirts products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Fjällräven it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Fjällräven Övik Knit Sweater and other sports in our store? Thanks to runnerinn, you can now see a massive choice of Men´s clothing item ideal for every sport imaginable.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE