`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Fjällrävens first duffel bag, Sailor Bag 214, was released in 1973 and Duffel No. 4 has been developed in the same spirit with versatile functions and a classic, clean design. The bag is perfect both for short weekend trips and for carrying your work-out clothing on a daily basis. A large zippered main opening with an easy-to-grip pull makes it easy to pack and unpack, and an inner safety pocket holds small items. Two outer pockets, one zippered and one with a push button, and double layers of fabric on the bottom for reinforcement. The straps are designed so they can be carried in the hand, on the shoulder or across the back. The strong, waxed G-1000 HD fabric and leather straps mean that this bag will stay with you for years and become more attractive the older it gets.
- Height: 28 cm
- Width: 48 cm
- Depth: 28 cm
- Weight: 660 g
- HeavyDuty: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
G-1000: One of the world’s best outdoor fabrics: G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own hardwearing and versatile fabric, a well-proven outdoor classic that will prepare you for all types of adventures, in all climates all year round – from the tropics to the polar regions. The densely woven fabric (65% polyester and 35% cotton of the highest quality) is treated with Greenland Wax. This combination makes G-1000 one of the world’s best outdoor fabrics with a number of strong properties:
- Hardwearing G-1000 is very resistant to wear, and this in combination with its low weight makes it an excellent choice for both travelling and outdoor life.
- Water resistant Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
- Windproof The dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once impregnated with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
- Breathability One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly practical when partaking in strenuous activities.
- UV protection The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
- Mosquito safe The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when travelling in hot climates.
Are you looking for Fjällräven Duffel No.4? At runnerinn you will find all types of Bags products from the best brands. For example from Fjällräven, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE