Find fitness everywhere you look:
- See how every step adds up with One, which tracks all-day activity like steps taken, distance traveled, floors climbed and calories burned.
See everyday on display:
- Get motivated to meet your goals with a tracker that keeps daily stats and time on display. One shows all your activity with the push of a button—giving you the encouragement you need to be more active and make better choices throughout the day.
Know your day from A to ZZZs:
- Measure your sleep quality at night by slipping One into the sleep wristband that’s included with your tracker. Then, set a silent alarm to wake with a gentle vibration that won’t disturb your partner.
All your stats, always in sync:
- One syncs your daily stats to your computer and 150+ leading smartphones, and shows your progress in easy-to-read charts and graphs, so you can see how close you are to your goals—anytime, anywhere.
By your side, day and night:
- One clips securely and discreetly onto your pocket, belt or bra, has a battery life of 10+ days, and is rain, splash and sweat-proof—so no matter what your week looks like, you’re always ready to make it count.
App + Dashboard:
- Track All-Day Activity: See stats like steps, floors climbed, active minutes, calories burned and more when you use the app with a Fitbit tracker.
- Log Food: Log calories fast using the barcode scanner, quick calorie estimator and meal shortcuts. Or search our database of credible food items. See compatible devices.
- Connect With Friends: Invite friends and family to share stats, send cheers and taunts, and compete on the leaderboard.
- See Progress: View progress and analyze your trends with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- MobileRun: MobileRun tracks stats like pace, time, distance and splits during runs, walks and hikes, and uses GPS from your phone to map your routes. See compatible devices.
- Record Sleep: Track your sleep trends with a Fitbit tracker, and set a silent alarm and view sleep charts on the app. Compare products.
- Set Goals: Stay focused by setting step, weight and activity goals. Achieve weight goals by using Calorie Coaching to compare the calories entered into your daily food log.
- Record Workouts: Log workouts in seconds and see them appear instantly on a monthly exercise calendar.
- Control Weight: Aria tracks your weight, BMI, lean mass and body fat percentages and automatically syncs it all to your Fitbit dashboard.
- MobileTrack: Track daily steps and distance right on your smartphone with MobileTrack, even if you dont have a Fitbit device. See compatible devices.
- Stay Motivated: Get push notifications and earn badges to keep you moving toward your goals and give you kudos when youve achieved them.
- Sync Wirelessly: Wirelessly sync stats across your phone, Fitbit tracker and the Aria Smart Scale, to access your progress without plugging in.
Sensors and Components:
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- OLED display
- Push the button to cycle through daily stats
- Fitbit One tracker
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle Silicon clip
- Sleep wristband
One is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof. With any clip-based wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the clip stays dry and clean.
You can clip One to a belt, pocket or bra. Always use the silicone holder when clipping it to a bra or waistband as the plastic One tracker is not meant to be worn in direct contact with the skin. Make sure the One display faces outward when clipped to your bra. Learn more
The One tracker is made of thermoplastic. The clip is made of silicone and metal.
Battery and Power:
We recommend charging your One weekly to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: 10-14 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113°F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 23 days
One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Do not wait any longer and buy Fitbit One! At runnerinn all our Heart rate monitors and gps products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Fitbit. Buying in our running & triathlon store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our running & triathlon community. Place your order now and receive Fitbit One as soon as possible at home.