`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Fenix LD41 is a high-performance 960 lumen outdoor flashlight with a wide range of applications. It employs the unique dual tail cap switches to provide quick switching between four brightness levels and two flashing modes—and a momentary-on function. Featuring constant brightness and waterproofing to IPX-8 standards, LD41 can be a good partner in various outdoor conditions and in emergencies.
- Uses Cree XM-L2 (U2) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Low-voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Tail mode switch, one click for brightness selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Length: 6.9″ (175mm)
- Diameter: 1.6″ (40mm)
- Weight: 6.7 oz. (190g) weight excluding batteries
- Four AA battery
- Holster, lanyard , spare O-ring and rubber switch boot
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Fenix LD41 and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Fenix gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Lighting for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Torches items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE