`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Tri Box can be used in 4 different ways, based on the athlete’s specific requirements or the characteristics of the transition zone (to be used in accordance with the competition’s regulations):
- ideal for triathletes that do not take part in numerous events but still prefer to preserve the organiztion of their gear. Just open the upper lid by rotation, remove the 2 bags (cycling and racing bags) and hang them in front of the Tri Box by their velcro strips, and all gear will be neatly organized
- ideal for pro triathletes that need to prepare their transition zone as quickly as possible. Just open the upper lid by rotation, remove the 2 bags (cycling and racing bags), remove the T1 bag, hang cycling shoes on the bicycle, insert the empty T1 shoe-carrying bag and hang the T2 shoe-carrying racing bag in front of the Tri Box
- very useful when the transition area is cramped. Just remove the upper lid and place it on the bottom, remove the 2 bags (cycling and racing bags) and place them in front of the Tri Box, unzip the 4 side zippers halfway and fold their sides by placing their edges on the lid previously placed on the bottom. This halves the bag’s volume but still allows all gear to be arranged in a neat and efficient way
LITE PRO” Setup:
- designed for advanced triathletes that cannot find enough room in the transition area. Just remove the upper lid and place it on the bottom, remove the 2 bags (cycling and racing bags), remove the T1 bag, hang cycling shoes on the bicycle, insert the empty T1 shoe-carrying bag and hang the T2 racing bag in front of the Tri Box. Then just unzip the 4 side zippers halfway and fold their sides by placing their edges on the lid previously placed on the bottom. This creates less clutter but still efficiently organizes gear for quick use
Easy to Transport:
- Tri Box can be transported like a backpack to the transition zone (on or off the bicycle) while preserving the neat organiztion of the contents. Aviod the confusion that too often happens in the transition.
- when not in use, Tri Box can be completely folded by unzipping the zippers to the full, so as to reduce the bulk to 1/3 compared to when it is in use, which is convenient when travelling, at home or in the locker room. Inside Compartment Optimization: two internal separators organize materials and separate wet from
- Tri Box includes two sturdy and practical bags that fold up as one and arrange shoes in a simple, practical, and intuitive way to reduce transition times. It also includes a towel, attached to the bag by a velcro strip, to dry your feet during transitionis when necessary.
- Tri Box includes a quickly foldable gear bag that stores your wet or dry gear.
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Elite Elite Tri Box Triathlon and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Elite gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Triathlon for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Bags items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Ivan Stojanovic - 10/08/2017
Great product quality. Functional.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE