The Vertical racing suit is the lightest, fastest uniform ever developed for vertical running. Inspired by ski-mountaineering race suits, this overall contours to the body for a streamlined fit and offers a soft feel against the skin. The suit features small gel and equipment pockets placed on key body areas, in order to allow the athlete to race with the minimum added weight and without constrainment. Made with Miti and Carvico Italian fabrics, the suit not only pulls sweat away from the body for faster evaporation, but also provides breathability and freedom to move.
- 4 Way Stretch
- Abrasion resistant
- Multiple Pockets
- UV Protection
- Integrated Ventilation
- Water Proofness
- Wind Proofness
- Weight: 150g
- PL STRETCH INTERPOWER 130 BS
Reinforces - Side:
- PL STRETCH 210 BS
- DRYTON JERSEY BISTRETCH 155
- Light-footed yet still as powerful as a snow leopard, these mountain runners are on the go in diverse terrain. Constantly changing conditions, challenging trails, and snow- and scree fields all put special demands on a specific off-trail gear. And we search for extraordinary solutions: intelligently lightweight, athletic fit, lasting durability, and protection of the athlete.
- Free Touring can be compared to surfing; a game of weightlessness and centrifugal forces only it is played out in a mountain environment. Free Touring equipment sees the fusion of weight optimisation, which conserves energy on the ascent, and unique performance capability on the descent. Genuine free tourers are descent-oriented ski mountaineers who earn the reward of surfing across untouched powder snow by the exertions of their own muscles. ‘Earn your turn‘ as the phrase goes.
- The connoisseurs among ski tourers, who enjoy a pleasant ascent followed by a varied and elegant descent. They have the benefit of knowledge gained from formula 1 and the speed touring segment. The Ski Touring set-up offers innovative and top-quality products for a broad range of uses. Everyone from beginners to professionals can get back to the core activity of skiing in energy-conserving ascents and enjoyable descents.
- This discipline is about speed and meeting the challenges of the high mountains. To a certain extent, it is like transferring competitive racing to a high-altitude mountain environment. Speed combined with a high-mountain landscape. The crowning discipline in the sport of ski mountaineering are expeditions to the 8,000-metre plus summits of the Himalayas and Karakorum. Its precisely in this type of surroundings where it is vital to spend as little time as possible in the danger zone and to minimise risks. Speed is synonymous with safety up here. You need to be able to rely 100% on your equipment even if the weight has been reduced to the minimum. It must be able to withstand the various types of terrain, steepness, and different snow conditions the alpine environment throws at it.
- From running to ski running. Ski runners ascend summits at breath-taking speeds, take a few bare seconds to change the skins on their skis and make a high-altitude descent at top speed in a race against the clock. Its not unusual to see times of less than 40 minutes recorded for ascents to 1,000-metre summits. Just as in formula 1 racing, the weight/performance ratio plays a crucial role. Thats why this is a central focus of the DYNAFIT Ski Running collection, which combines low weight with high-performance features.
- Ultra running means conquering distances of more than 42 kilometers (26.2 miles), sometimes even longer than 100 kilometers (62 miles). These extremely long distances demand not only a special level of endurance and strength among athletes, but also products that have a particularly high level of protection and motion guidance. And that applies to whatever terrain the alpine countryside offers up. Despite maximal durability and reliability of the gear, remaining lightweight is an absolute must.
- A competitive form of running that takes place on steep terrains. Vertical Running athletes move at high speeds on the mountain and appear to defy gravity. They are ultra fit, sure-footed and have extremely quick reflexes. They use very little gear, but what they do use is individually selected: The performance-to-weight ratio plays a vital role in those products, and it is a key issue in the development of the Vertical Running collection.
- Wash-40 Syntetic (Wash)
- Do no tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not chlorine bleach
- Do not dry clean
If you want to know more about Dynafit Vertical Racing Suit or other products of the brand Dynafit in the Women´s clothing category at runnerinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your running & triathlon activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Tights collection, you can choose running & triathlon products from Dynafit, one of the biggest brands in the industry.