Hybrid vest with Primaloft® insulation and stretch fleece inserts for Ski Touring or wearing around town Light, warm and very packable insulating vest. Can be used by itself, or in combination with an outer jacket. Made with PRIMALOFT® insulation, providing warmth even when it´s wet, and has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than fleece. Lightweight and windproof rip stop face fabric. Compresses into a Packable Pocket™.
- Water Repellent
- Reflective Insert
- Stow Pocket
- Elastic Inserts
- Wind Resistant
- Elastic Cuff
- Hybrid Construction
- Internal Mesh Pockets
- WATER PROOFNESS
- MAIN MATERIAL: PA quantum metal ripstop 35
- LINING: DWP TAFFETTA 30D 45 BS
- FINISHING: DURABLE WATER REPELLENT C6
- INSULATION: PRIMALOFT® SILVER INSULAT. 80G FILLING BS
- Weight: 228g
- ALPINE RUNNING: Light-footed yet still as powerful as a snow leopard, these mountain runners are on the go in diverse terrain. Constantly changing conditions, challenging trails, and snow- and scree fields all put special demands on a specific off-trail gear. And we search for extraordinary solutions: intelligently lightweight, athletic fit, lasting durability, and protection of the athlete.
- FREE TOURING: Free Touring can be compared to surfing; a game of weightlessness and centrifugal forces only it is played out in a mountain environment. Free Touring equipment sees the fusion of weight optimisation, which conserves energy on the ascent, and unique performance capability on the descent. Genuine free tourers are descent-oriented ski mountaineers who earn the reward of surfing across untouched powder snow by the exertions of their own muscles. ‘Earn your turn‘ as the phrase goes.
- SKI TOURING: The connoisseurs among ski tourers, who enjoy a pleasant ascent followed by a varied and elegant descent. They have the benefit of knowledge gained from formula 1 and the speed touring segment. The Ski Touring set-up offers innovative and top-quality products for a broad range of uses. Everyone from beginners to professionals can get back to the core activity of skiing in energy-conserving ascents and enjoyable descents.
- SPEED TOURING: This discipline is about speed and meeting the challenges of the high mountains. To a certain extent, it is like transferring competitive racing to a high-altitude mountain environment. Speed combined with a high-mountain landscape. The crowning discipline in the sport of ski mountaineering are expeditions to the 8,000-metre plus summits of the Himalayas and Karakorum. Its precisely in this type of surroundings where it is vital to spend as little time as possible in the danger zone and to minimise risks. Speed is synonymous with safety up here. You need to be able to rely 100% on your equipment even if the weight has been reduced to the minimum. It must be able to withstand the various types of terrain, steepness, and different snow conditions the alpine environment throws at it.
- SKI RUNNING: From running to ski running. Ski runners ascend summits at breath-taking speeds, take a few bare seconds to change the skins on their skis and make a high-altitude descent at top speed in a race against the clock. Its not unusual to see times of less than 40 minutes recorded for ascents to 1,000-metre summits. Just as in formula 1 racing, the weight/performance ratio plays a crucial role. Thats why this is a central focus of the DYNAFIT Ski Running collection, which combines low weight with high-performance features.
- ULTRA RUNNING: Ultra running means conquering distances of more than 42 kilometers (26.2 miles), sometimes even longer than 100 kilometers (62 miles). These extremely long distances demand not only a special level of endurance and strength among athletes, but also products that have a particularly high level of protection and motion guidance. And that applies to whatever terrain the alpine countryside offers up. Despite maximal durability and reliability of the gear, remaining lightweight is an absolute must.
- VERTICAL RUNNING: A competitive form of running that takes place on steep terrains. Vertical Running athletes move at high speeds on the mountain and appear to defy gravity. They are ultra fit, sure-footed and have extremely quick reflexes. They use very little gear, but what they do use is individually selected: The performance-to-weight ratio plays a vital role in those products, and it is a key issue in the development of the Vertical Running collection.
Buy Dynafit Radical Primaloft Vest at the lowest price! Our online shop for running & triathlon, runnerinn makes your dreams come true! Find Women´s clothing at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Dynafit Radical Primaloft Vest. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our running & triathlon catalogue at amazing discount prices!