The Feline X7 epitomizes the concept of technological spirit and state-of-the-art innovation applied to alpine running. Specifically engineered for routes that combine alpine running and ski touring. It maintains unaltered features of lightness, dynamism and speed. In addition, thanks to the intuitive, low profile BOA LACING SYSTEM, fit and adjustment can be carried out rapidly and efficiently on the trail. The SENSITIVE FIT system employed in the Feline X7 has been created for those who prefer a precision fit. The ADAPTIVE GRID upper provides excellent flexibility and ventilation, while adapting to the movement of the foot and the tension of the lacing, to ensure exceptional comfort. The ORTHOLITE® footbed uses memory foam to adapt to the shape of the foot. Steep, rough alpine trails with rock, mud and scree are the natural habitat for the Feline X7. At Dynafit we took our inspiration from the paw of the snow leopard to develop our MULTIPAD MIDSOLE, capable of dynamically adapting to the demands of the terrain. The MAPPING COMPOUND sole from VIBRAM® guarantees incredible grip in any terrain, even when wet and slippery.
- Precise fit and support, for a natural movement which enhances muscle coordination, balance and control.
- Offers comfortable fit and good ventilation, plus the ability to adapt to the foots movement.
Mapping Compound Sole by Vibram®:
- Different rubber blends in the Vibram sole ensure outstanding traction on any surface
- Independent sole units enable dynamic adaptability to rugged alpine terrain
- Rubber toe and heel bumpers diminish the effect of impacts
Sole Drop 8mm:
- Drop' is the difference in the sole between the height at the heel and the height at the forefoot
- Breathable, lightweight, shock-absorbing sole that adapts to the shape of the foot
Boa Closure System:
- Simple, secure, individualized shoe fit plus precise micro-adjustments
- Weight: 299g
- Light-footed yet still as powerful as a snow leopard, these mountain runners are on the go in diverse terrain. Constantly changing conditions, challenging trails, and snow- and scree fields all put special demands on a specific off-trail gear. And we search for extraordinary solutions: intelligently lightweight, athletic fit, lasting durability, and protection of the athlete.
- Free Touring can be compared to surfing; a game of weightlessness and centrifugal forces only it is played out in a mountain environment. Free Touring equipment sees the fusion of weight optimisation, which conserves energy on the ascent, and unique performance capability on the descent. Genuine free tourers are descent-oriented ski mountaineers who earn the reward of surfing across untouched powder snow by the exertions of their own muscles. ‘Earn your turn‘ as the phrase goes.
- The connoisseurs among ski tourers, who enjoy a pleasant ascent followed by a varied and elegant descent. They have the benefit of knowledge gained from formula 1 and the speed touring segment. The Ski Touring set-up offers innovative and top-quality products for a broad range of uses. Everyone from beginners to professionals can get back to the core activity of skiing in energy-conserving ascents and enjoyable descents.
- This discipline is about speed and meeting the challenges of the high mountains. To a certain extent, it is like transferring competitive racing to a high-altitude mountain environment. Speed combined with a high-mountain landscape. The crowning discipline in the sport of ski mountaineering are expeditions to the 8,000-metre plus summits of the Himalayas and Karakorum. Its precisely in this type of surroundings where it is vital to spend as little time as possible in the danger zone and to minimise risks. Speed is synonymous with safety up here. You need to be able to rely 100% on your equipment even if the weight has been reduced to the minimum. It must be able to withstand the various types of terrain, steepness, and different snow conditions the alpine environment throws at it.
- From running to ski running. Ski runners ascend summits at breath-taking speeds, take a few bare seconds to change the skins on their skis and make a high-altitude descent at top speed in a race against the clock. Its not unusual to see times of less than 40 minutes recorded for ascents to 1,000-metre summits. Just as in formula 1 racing, the weight/performance ratio plays a crucial role. Thats why this is a central focus of the DYNAFIT Ski Running collection, which combines low weight with high-performance features.
- Ultra running means conquering distances of more than 42 kilometers (26.2 miles), sometimes even longer than 100 kilometers (62 miles). These extremely long distances demand not only a special level of endurance and strength among athletes, but also products that have a particularly high level of protection and motion guidance. And that applies to whatever terrain the alpine countryside offers up. Despite maximal durability and reliability of the gear, remaining lightweight is an absolute must.
- A competitive form of running that takes place on steep terrains. Vertical Running athletes move at high speeds on the mountain and appear to defy gravity. They are ultra fit, sure-footed and have extremely quick reflexes. They use very little gear, but what they do use is individually selected: The performance-to-weight ratio plays a vital role in those products, and it is a key issue in the development of the Vertical Running collection.
All running & triathlon products of the category Trail running have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At runnerinn you can find the full catalogue of Men´s shoes products from Dynafit. The price of Dynafit Ms Feline X7 is 101.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!