Let the Feline Ultra guide you. Designed for medium- and long-distance runs on-trail over hard, compact terrain types, affording reliable support and shock absorption. The motion guidance provided by the double density Duo Motion construction in EVA, combines with the Multipad midsole, which adapts dynamically to the challenges of the terrain to give a safe, supportive and natural gait cycle at every step. Grip and lateral stability on compact and slick surfaces are provided by the Vibram® Mapping Compound, which exploits the Megagrip compound in the midfoot area. The Form Fitted upper construction, combined with the Sensitive Fit + hugs the midfoot, but leaves sufficient space to ensure good blood circulation, right up to the last km.
- Motion guidance and stability at every step, thanks to the Form Fitted lateral support bands which cradle the midfoot, combined with a more relaxed forefoot fit, to enhance blood circulation and to help combat foot swell, right up to the last km.
Form Fitted Upper:
- The upper offers optimal fit and the best protection.
- Midsole made of two EVA units with different thicknesses for optimal motion control.
- Offers comfortable fit and good ventilation, plus the ability to adapt to the foots movement.
- Independent sole units enable dynamic adaptability to rugged alpine terrain
- Rubber toe and heel bumpers diminish the effect of impacts
Quick lacing system:
- Motion guidance, support and shock absorption for safe, secure runs of medium- and long-distance, thanks to the Duo Motion construction with double-density EVA. Dependable, natural footstrike is guaranteed by the Multipad midsole which dynamically adapts to the ruggedness of the terrain, combined with a contained 8 mm drop.
Sole Drop 8mm:
- Drop' is the difference in the sole between the height at the heel and the height at the forefoot.
Ultra Outsole by Vibram®:
- Great durability and lateral stability on compact terrain types, combined with outstanding grip even on hard surfaces, thanks to the design which provides surefooted traction and the Mapping Compound by Vibram® which employs Megagrip rubber in the midfoot zone.
- Weight: 340g
- Light-footed yet still as powerful as a snow leopard, these mountain runners are on the go in diverse terrain. Constantly changing conditions, challenging trails, and snow- and scree fields all put special demands on a specific off-trail gear. And we search for extraordinary solutions: intelligently lightweight, athletic fit, lasting durability, and protection of the athlete.
- Free Touring can be compared to surfing; a game of weightlessness and centrifugal forces only it is played out in a mountain environment. Free Touring equipment sees the fusion of weight optimisation, which conserves energy on the ascent, and unique performance capability on the descent. Genuine free tourers are descent-oriented ski mountaineers who earn the reward of surfing across untouched powder snow by the exertions of their own muscles. ‘Earn your turn‘ as the phrase goes.
- The connoisseurs among ski tourers, who enjoy a pleasant ascent followed by a varied and elegant descent. They have the benefit of knowledge gained from formula 1 and the speed touring segment. The Ski Touring set-up offers innovative and top-quality products for a broad range of uses. Everyone from beginners to professionals can get back to the core activity of skiing in energy-conserving ascents and enjoyable descents.
- This discipline is about speed and meeting the challenges of the high mountains. To a certain extent, it is like transferring competitive racing to a high-altitude mountain environment. Speed combined with a high-mountain landscape. The crowning discipline in the sport of ski mountaineering are expeditions to the 8,000-metre plus summits of the Himalayas and Karakorum. Its precisely in this type of surroundings where it is vital to spend as little time as possible in the danger zone and to minimise risks. Speed is synonymous with safety up here. You need to be able to rely 100% on your equipment even if the weight has been reduced to the minimum. It must be able to withstand the various types of terrain, steepness, and different snow conditions the alpine environment throws at it.
- From running to ski running. Ski runners ascend summits at breath-taking speeds, take a few bare seconds to change the skins on their skis and make a high-altitude descent at top speed in a race against the clock. Its not unusual to see times of less than 40 minutes recorded for ascents to 1,000-metre summits. Just as in formula 1 racing, the weight/performance ratio plays a crucial role. Thats why this is a central focus of the DYNAFIT Ski Running collection, which combines low weight with high-performance features.
- Ultra running means conquering distances of more than 42 kilometers (26.2 miles), sometimes even longer than 100 kilometers (62 miles). These extremely long distances demand not only a special level of endurance and strength among athletes, but also products that have a particularly high level of protection and motion guidance. And that applies to whatever terrain the alpine countryside offers up. Despite maximal durability and reliability of the gear, remaining lightweight is an absolute must.
- A competitive form of running that takes place on steep terrains. Vertical Running athletes move at high speeds on the mountain and appear to defy gravity. They are ultra fit, sure-footed and have extremely quick reflexes. They use very little gear, but what they do use is individually selected: The performance-to-weight ratio plays a vital role in those products, and it is a key issue in the development of the Vertical Running collection.
Discover the full range of running & triathlon products from Dynafit that we have in stock and at the best price. At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store allows you to buy online our top product Dynafit Ms Feline Ultra from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.