Lightness, traction and feedback. Feline Vertical has been engineered for fast off-trail runs of short- and medium-distance on rough terrain with steep gradients, mud and rock. The revolutionary design of the lugs, combined with Megagrip by Vibram®, provide outstanding grip on wet surfaces and continual perception of good friction under foot, enabling the runner to exploit 100% of the power provided by the legs. The reduced-drop midsole, combined with the foot-hugging Minimal Fit system produce an ultra-lightweight, reactive and precise shoe which is ideal for ambitious athletes tackling short- and medium-distances, in races as well as training runs. Designed specifically for the female foot.
Quick lacing system:
- A fit which closely hugs the forefoot together with a precise heel: for aggressive runs on loose terrain and demanding traverses whilst guaranteeing full control and efficiency.
Sole Drop 4.0mm:
- Drop' is the difference in the sole between the height at the heel and the height at the forefoot.
- Superb reactivity, precision and sensitivity, designed to suit ambitious athletes over medium- and long-distances, in races as well as training runs. The ultra-lightweight midsole in EVA has a very low profile and provides a minimal 4 mm drop.
Vertical Outsole by Vibram®:
- To provide excellent grip and constant perception of good adherence to the terrain, the lugs on the Vibram sole present a revolutionary design which offers immediate feedback. The grip on wet and slick surfaces comes from a compound called Megagrip. Good braking in descent and adaptability to rough terrain are guaranteed by the deep grooves on the heel.
- Weight: 210g
- Light-footed yet still as powerful as a snow leopard, these mountain runners are on the go in diverse terrain. Constantly changing conditions, challenging trails, and snow- and scree fields all put special demands on a specific off-trail gear. And we search for extraordinary solutions: intelligently lightweight, athletic fit, lasting durability, and protection of the athlete.
- Free Touring can be compared to surfing; a game of weightlessness and centrifugal forces only it is played out in a mountain environment. Free Touring equipment sees the fusion of weight optimisation, which conserves energy on the ascent, and unique performance capability on the descent. Genuine free tourers are descent-oriented ski mountaineers who earn the reward of surfing across untouched powder snow by the exertions of their own muscles. ‘Earn your turn‘ as the phrase goes.
- The connoisseurs among ski tourers, who enjoy a pleasant ascent followed by a varied and elegant descent. They have the benefit of knowledge gained from formula 1 and the speed touring segment. The Ski Touring set-up offers innovative and top-quality products for a broad range of uses. Everyone from beginners to professionals can get back to the core activity of skiing in energy-conserving ascents and enjoyable descents.
- This discipline is about speed and meeting the challenges of the high mountains. To a certain extent, it is like transferring competitive racing to a high-altitude mountain environment. Speed combined with a high-mountain landscape. The crowning discipline in the sport of ski mountaineering are expeditions to the 8,000-metre plus summits of the Himalayas and Karakorum. Its precisely in this type of surroundings where it is vital to spend as little time as possible in the danger zone and to minimise risks. Speed is synonymous with safety up here. You need to be able to rely 100% on your equipment even if the weight has been reduced to the minimum. It must be able to withstand the various types of terrain, steepness, and different snow conditions the alpine environment throws at it.
- From running to ski running. Ski runners ascend summits at breath-taking speeds, take a few bare seconds to change the skins on their skis and make a high-altitude descent at top speed in a race against the clock. Its not unusual to see times of less than 40 minutes recorded for ascents to 1,000-metre summits. Just as in formula 1 racing, the weight/performance ratio plays a crucial role. Thats why this is a central focus of the DYNAFIT Ski Running collection, which combines low weight with high-performance features.
- Ultra running means conquering distances of more than 42 kilometers (26.2 miles), sometimes even longer than 100 kilometers (62 miles). These extremely long distances demand not only a special level of endurance and strength among athletes, but also products that have a particularly high level of protection and motion guidance. And that applies to whatever terrain the alpine countryside offers up. Despite maximal durability and reliability of the gear, remaining lightweight is an absolute must.
- A competitive form of running that takes place on steep terrains. Vertical Running athletes move at high speeds on the mountain and appear to defy gravity. They are ultra fit, sure-footed and have extremely quick reflexes. They use very little gear, but what they do use is individually selected: The performance-to-weight ratio plays a vital role in those products, and it is a key issue in the development of the Vertical Running collection.
Benefit from our offers for Dynafit Feline Vertical. In our online running & triathlon store, at runnerinn we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best running & triathlon equipment. You also can visit other running & triathlon categories and find products of the brand Dynafit at the best price.