`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
A Made in Diadora high-tech product, designed to obtain the best grip and stability thanks to the Axeler technology which acts on the insole, but simultaneously offers flexibility of movement with the Blown Flexoft Rubber sole that guarantees lightness on the outsole.
- Nylon air mesh and Supreltech. Lasting board in Elastom E.V.A. Lining with special anti-bacteria treatment.
- Removable anatomical in mesh water repellent and breathable. Elastom E.V.A. and PU foam antishock perforated and breathable.
- Full-size special breathable waterproof membrane.
- In synthetic fibre jointed to the midsole.
- Moulded Elastom E.V.A. foam. Double Action² in the heel area. C.C.B.. Axeler Wi-5 Propulsion.
- Blown Flexoft Rubber in the front area. Special Duratech 5000 wearproof compound in the heel area.
Net breathing system:
- The sole surface is made mostly of a synthetic breathable net fiber mesh and special breathable and impermeabile membrane. NET Breathing SystemTM increases the sole transpiration capacity, preventing moisture, mud and other external elements from entering the shoe and thus keeping the foot dry.
- Microbe Barrier is a special anti- bacterial treatment, which is applied to the inside of the shoe and will last through numerous washes.
- Diadora exclusive shock-absorbing system comprising two elastomers with a different density situated in the heel and metatarsal area. Conceived to guarantee the maximum impact absorption, eliminating negative vibrations in the heel area, and to enhance flexibility and distribution of pressures in the forefoot area.
- Medial stabilizer created to control torsional stability of the area of the arch support, giving the shoe lightness and stability without altering shock absorption.
- The super light Axeler technology is composed of a frame of Tech Alloy (a special alloy of harmonic steel) which increases the propulsive capacity of the mid-sole. Axeler has been engineered to insure a high stability of the foot together with an exceptional bending capacity and a perfect weight distribution so to accompany and follow the foot in its every movement. The integration of Axeler with CCb improves support to the foot arch and to the torsion control.
- A particolar rubber and foam compound developed to guarantee lightweight , flexibility, shock absorption and better propulsion in the forefoot area.
- Special wear-resistant rubber compound assuring a far higher wear resistance than standard rubber, offering an effective solution to shoe heel wear.
Diadora N-7100-2 is a product that corresponds to the Running category within Men´s shoes selection at your store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of Diadora N-7100-2? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for .
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE