Worn every week-end around the globe by World champions, Pro athletes, age group athletes and week-end warriors, the Compressport ProRacing Socks V2.1 offer extreme comfort, improved blood circulation and biomechanical advantages. Always looking for improvements and following the exceptional success of its Pro Racing Socks V2, Compressport has developed the PRS V2.1. The PRS V2.1 remains faithful to the original design, offering outstanding comfort, optimal blood circulation and unequalled postural support. The V2.1 also includes new features: a seamless finish, ventilation zones and improved arch support.
1 LAYER HEMLESS:
- Seamless and without elastic, these do not compress the calf (with no tourniquet effect), thus relieving pressure at the ankle.
ULTRA VENTILATION MESH:
- New mesh areas around the ankle, the top of the foot and the toes keep the foot feeling light, fresh, dry and cool. It’s breathable thanks to these ventilation zones, which help to remove humidity and sweat while also protecting against heat, the risk of overheating, blisters and fungal infections.
Positioned on the plantar arch, the elastic compression band has several benefits:
- Activation of blood circulation
- Postural reinforcement while walking/running
- Optimal arch support
Its new ultra-ergonomic pyramidal design combined with a new ventilation zone provides even more comfort, breathability and flexibility during exercise.
EXCLUSIVITY for Pro Racing Socks V2 – Trail Socks:
Reinforced protection and shock absorption… for trail runners who make their feet go through extreme conditions!
- In addition to the 3D.DOTS on the interior of the malleous on the V1 sock, they have also been added to the exterior.
- 2 mm of additional protection on the toe piece allows you to approach descents with total confidence.
- Zebra mesh ventilation zone
The special Zebra mesh weave of the toe piece provides optimal ventilation and removal of moisture that can be associated with heat and river crossings… eliminating the risk of irritation and chafing.
- 3 d dot: The 3D.DOTS are multidirectional and ensure maximum grip in shoes thereby preventing feet from slipping during effort.
- Arch: Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.
- Hemless: Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, thus relieving the pressure in that area.
- Thermo-aeration: Air enters the product which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
- Water-extraction: The 3-D dots do not retain water (rain,hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
- Anatomically correct: Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performances.
- Achilles protection: The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
- Ergo-fit: The toe piece contours and covers the toes without creasing, compressing or smothering the foot.
- Shock-absorber: The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
- Ultra-ventilation: New mesh areas have been added around the ankle, the top of the foot and the toe box to give an even greater feeling of lightness and comfort. These ventilation zones make the socks more breathable, by removing humidity and moisture quicker. The foot will not overheat and thus prevent blisters.
- Malleoulus protect: The 3D.dots on the inner part of the malleolus help with the prevention of shocks.
- Acupressure: “The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
Order now your Compressport Racing Socks V2.1 Trail Hi and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Compressport Racing Socks V2.1 Trail Hi, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Compressport Racing Socks V2.1 Trail Hi is in stock and the price is 12.95 $. With our variety of Socks articles, you can find everything you need at one place.