- Ultra-light materials inspired by hang gliders.
- Extra extendable mesh pockets that can quadruple their volume and at the same time prevent bouncing.
- Removal of all unnecessary accessories: no heavy buckles, no zips
- Bracket for 3 batons: Batons are ixed on the side in the blink of an eye before attacking the big downhills. The inclination is calculated in order not to get injured in case of fall.
- Easy and quick upkeep: Machine-washable, it dries in 15 minutes.
- Easy to put away: It folds into itself and it takes no space.
The ergonomic design has been created to allow the runner to create complete comfort for races of 100km plus, without irritations or pressure on sensitive points like the elbows, trapezius or the back.
It is worn very high, like a bra. In this way it prevents from any bouncing on the lower back and it assures a maximum comfort even when the back-pack is full of all the obligatory equipment required for an Ultra-trail runner.
Ventilation 360o No overheating because of its light weight structure.
This boosts the exchange of air inside/outside as well as a 360o ventilation.
An ingenious tightening/untightening system In order to avoid damages and dificult opening/closing when it is cold the tightening/untightening system at the front is carried out instantaneously by means of an automatic Xtenex ® shoelace. In this way, the back-pack adapts itself to the runner’s stoutness and it allows an optimum maintenance. It is very comfortable both uphill and do
- 10 ergonomic pockets thought to carry the 3 indispensables : Water, Energy and Obligatory Equipment
Water : up to 4 litres without tossing:
- 1 At the front: x 500 ml soft lasks or 2 x 750 ml rigid bottles.A direct and useful access.
- At the back: 1 soft lask of 650 ml placed horizontally.This astute way allows taking your bottle without removing the back-pack. Very useful during the supplies to fill the pottle in.
- One water packet of 1,51.
Energy : for a perfect autonomy:
- At the front: 2 mesh pockets for gels, bars, telephone, front lamp with revers in order to lose nothing.
- These lat pockets, very elasticated, mold perfectly the contents avoiding in this way any unpleasant bouncing.
- On the sides: 2 mesh pockets for gels, bars, rubbish.
Mandatory Equipment: run safely:
- At the front: On the closure system, the whistle is within easy reach.
- At the back: 2 big pockets that allows an optimal organization of the mandatory equipment. In the irst one, the priority equipment, easy to reach (lamps, telephone, tumbler...) In the second one, the equipment that is not much used (clothes, survival blanket, elastic band, knife/scissors...)
Do you know all the features of Compressport Backpack Ultrun 140G Woman? At runnerinn, we select running & triathlon items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Hydratation instead, take a look at our complete H2o backpacks collection. All the brands we sell like Compressport are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of running & triathlon experts!