`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- SpeedFreak ventilated race fabric on front of upper portion
- Velocity mesh back gives wind-tunnel-proven speed on the bike
- YKK® Camlock zipper
- FreeAero 2 hydro- and aero-optimized pockets
- Elbow-length sleeves for aerodynamics on bike
- Castelli-innovated Sanremo front construction allows easy nature breaks and ventilation in one-piece race suit
- Instadry Speed fabric on short is fast in the swim with minimal water absorption
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and virtually disappears on the run
- 2 small pockets on hip for nutrition during run
- Giro Air leg gripper elastic
- Weight: 180g
- Our Rosso Corsa label is only applied to the highest-level products we make. Every thread and fiber, every curve and contour is obsessed about. Rosso Corsa represents a categorical breakthrough in cycling innovation and the meticulous craftsmanship you expect from Castelli’s performance-enhancing apparel.
Castelli Free Sanremo Suit Short Sleeve is the perfect product to reach your running & triathlon goals. Complete your order with other related Trisuits products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Men´s clothing products have a special promotion. Find them at runnerinn! We provide a wide choice from Castelli who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Robert8 - 08/05/2017
If you decide long distance is your product. Zero rubbing, comfortable, the best. The size ... take a more than normal. .
claudio - 24/11/2016
Product of excellent quality. Beware the size as you will need 2 larger than usual. The store has fulfilled 100% combined.
So far very good
Erik - 18/04/2016
i have only overused it once (i will update, the feedback when i have the overused it more). it seemed very small when i tried it on for the first time, but it really works well in reality, i am very happy wit the pad. it is sufficient for biking but not Noticeable när running. to prefer a pad and not the thin little fleece thing some producer's use.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE