Perfect for walking, hiking or running, this pack offers comfortable and stable lumbar hydration. The belt gives you a lower center of gravity for more stability and surer footing on the trail, and the internal compression straps keep the reservoir from sloshing around as your drain your water supply. The padded air mesh back panel will keep things cool and comfortable even when it’s strapped on tight. The pack has enough room to carry a trail map, snacks, wallet, keys, and an ultra-light layer. We’ve also added front and back reflectivity for more visibility on the road or trail.
- Key Pack Features: Essentials pocket, front and back reflectivity, reservoir compression, center-cinch fit system
- Designed to Carry: Phone, trail map, snacks, wallet, keys, ultra-light layer.
- Antidote Reservoir Features: 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- Total Capacity: 200 cu in / 3.25L + 1.5L reservoir
- Pack-Only Weight: 1 lb 13 oz / .85 kg
- Back Panel: Air mesh
- Belt: 38mm webbing
- Harness: N/A
- Fabric: 70D diamond clarus
- We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
- DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
- The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab. Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
0 These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
Are you looking for Camelbak Flashflo LR Hip Belt? At runnerinn you will find all types of Belly bags products from the best brands. For example from Camelbak, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our running & triathlon store.