What is in my running bag?
Have a look below at the list of items you must keep in your running bag;
• The gel pack is an essential item that you must pack in the running bag. These gel packs are usually used prior to race.
• Insulated water bottles are also important to keep in the running bag
before you start the race.
• Keep anti chafe products such as BodyGuard, Run Guard, or Sports Shields.
• Make sure to keep sunscreen to protect your face from harmful sun rays during running.
• Runners also ensure that they have an extra shoelace that can be replaced if needed.
• Compression socks or sleeves should also be kept in the adidas running gym bag
before going for the race.
• For trail running, its worth taking water bottles with you to stay hydrated throughout the day.
• Depending on the length and duration of the run, keep some nutrition like snacks or energy bars in your running bag. Adidas
, New Balance
, and Reebok
are the leading brands that provide all the essentials for the best running bag.
• For navigation purposes, make sure to keep a map, compass, smartphone, or GPS device with you. It is important to know where you are going and nothing can beat the performance and precision of a map and a compass. It helps you develop and spot routes as well as help you get some idea about trail exit points in case of emergency.