`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Rack up the kilometres in the lightweight GT-2000 4. It’s the go-to shoe for taking aim at your running targets, and it keeps your foot supported from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
Every landing is softer with GEL cushioning in the rearfoot. And you get extra support with elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot.
- Get lots of support with stabilising tech that stops your foot rolling inwards too much
- Enjoy a secure fit with elastic bands around the midfoot and a clamp-like heel counter
- Land softly with GEL cushioning that’s positioned just right for overpronators
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Dynamic Duomax: Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Discover the full range of running & triathlon products from Asics that we have in stock and at the best price. At runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store allows you to buy online our top product Asics GT 2000 4 from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU