`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Rack up the kilometres in the lightweight GT-2000 4 (2A). It’s the go-to shoe for taking aim at your running targets, and it keeps your foot supported from the start line to the post-race recovery zone. The 2A version is for narrower feet, too. Every landing is softer with GEL cushioning in the rearfoot that’s close to your foot and at a 45o angle – the ideal set-up for overpronators. Get extra support with elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot.
- Get lots of support with stabilising tech that stops your foot rolling inwards too much
- Enjoy a secure fit with elastic bands around the midfoot and a clamp-like heel counter
- Land softly with GEL cushioning that’s positioned just right for overpronators
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
- Dynamic Duomax: Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Gender Specific Cush: The full length double density midsole features a lower density toplayer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.:ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
At the running & triathlon store, runnerinn, you can find different sizes of Asics GT 2000 4 2A and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Asics GT 2000 4 2A or the category Women´s shoes from our online running & triathlon store. Read our expert advice guides about running & triathlon equipment and also the Asics GT 2000 4 2A reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE