`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Set the pace at your next half-marathon in the new, lighter GT-1000. Support, comfort and cushioning this one has it all, so youre prepped to make it to the finish line at your first raceand be ready to go again when you line up for your second.
The GT-1000 feels like an extension of your leg. By using fewer layers, the lightweight upper effectively hugs your foot and feels just like a second skin. As you close in on the finish line, the stabilising tech stops your foot rolling inwards too much as you start to tire.
- Make every landing a little softer thanks to the rear and forefoot GEL cushioning
- Let your foot be guided from the moment it touches the ground to the moment it pushes off
- Get the support you need to comfortably take on long distances
- The latest in a long line of shoes that began with the Gel 1002
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
In runnerinn we are dedicated to create high quality running & triathlon products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Asics GT 1000 4? You are lucky, because at runnerinn in the Women´s shoes catalogue and Running category, we offer other running & triathlon products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE