`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
When your footwear is well equipped to handle the ever-changing terrain of trail routes, You´ll be able to pay more attention to reaching your goals and to the spectacular scenery around you. The GEL-Sonoma 3 G-TX for men is an extremely durable trail shoe packed with trail specific details to keep you comfortable, stable and supported throughout your adventure.
Designed for low to medium mileage runners, the GEL-Sonoma 3 G-TX features a Gore-Tex membrane to keep your feet protected from all weather conditions. Rear foot gel, EVA midsole and 3M reflectivity offer protection aspects while the trail specific outsole provides grip and support on any surface.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- GORE-TEX® Upper: Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Weight: 345g
- 10mm heel drop
- Rearfoot gel
- EVA midsole
- 3M reflectivity
- Ortholite sockliner
- Trail specific outsole
- Very reliable and durable
- G-TX membrane
- CLEANING: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- WASHING: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- DRYING: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Discover Asics Gel Sonoma 3 Goretex in stock and at the best price. Visit runnerinn, your online shop for running & triathlon equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Asics Gel Sonoma 3 Goretex now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Pavel - 15/01/2019
Excellent sneakers, very comfortable and well thought-out block with a sole, perfectly hold your foot when running across rough terrain. Ordered in a yellow color, such as in the picture, but in reality the color from the picture does not match the original color, they are light green-light green but not yellow. Only one drawback is that they went for 30 days up to the scheduled delivery time, this is because of the holidays, they were nervous, I already thought that they would not come. This store is really good, sneakers are made with high quality and it is clear that this is the original license, not where there are no glue leaks, shvi everything is perfectly smooth, the material and the smell of factory branded shoes. I advise everyone to these sneakers and this seller, do not regret buying.
Denis raulot-lapointe - 16/12/2018
Waterproof, very light (330 grs in 44.5) with a successful look, this shoe has undeniable qualities. It is also comfortable and rather solid in use quiet ride. And really cheap considering these qualities (I had it for less than 70 €). But to attack in trail is not that. Too soft, it lacks tone and responsiveness. The foot roll does not offer any dynamics. Very typical universal stride, it is to discourage the beefy who want to fight, especially if they are pronators!
Great purchase at an incredible price
Alex cuesta soler - 11/11/2018
A perfect shoe to run in the mountains. Comfortable, does not enter any water and also grab excessively. 100% recommended!
Very good quality / price ratio
Luis - 06/11/2018
The beach users are very comfortable, with good cushioning and perfect fit. I was able to go out with them on rainy days and they are waterproof, as it was supposed to be a goretex footwear. From my point of view highly recommended for training or mountain routes in wet weather.
Very good buy
Pol - 09/10/2018
Very happy with the purchase, I bought them to go hiking in the Azores in the rainy season, and I went perfectly, very comfortable and I did not wet my feet at any time. Very happy about the purchase
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE