`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Go for your weekly run, whatever the weather, in the waterproof GEL-SONOMA 2 G-TX. Run comfortably with cushioning under your heel, and get a shoe that lasts with a tough, protective upper and durable outsole.
- Get a shoe that lasts with a protective upper and durable outsole
- Stay dry and comfortable with a waterproof Gore-Tex upper and GEL cushioning
- Grip wet and uneven ground with thick lugs on the outsole
Neutral: Pronation is how a runner´s foot rolls medially between footfall and toe-off. Underpronation is when the foot rolls outwards, overpronation is when it rolls inwards, and a neutral pattern is when little rolling occurs.
Matching a shoe´s properties with the runner´s running style will increase comfort, running efficiency, and contribute to decreasing the risk of injury.
CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING:
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
TRAIL SPECIFIC OUTSOLE:
- Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
SOLID RUBBER OUTSOLE:
- Provides enhanced durability and traction.
REARFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM:
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Don´t wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Don´t place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Asics Gel Sonoma 2 G TX is a product that corresponds to the Trail running category within Men´s shoes selection at your store, runnerinn. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of runnerinn. What are the advantages of Asics Gel Sonoma 2 G TX? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for .
Value for money
Quim - 09/12/2016
Great running shoe on any surface with a price-quality that has allowed me decide to buy. Congratulations on the seriousness
Lele - 01/12/2016
Beautiful, comfortable .... great price ... thanks
??a???? - 02/11/2016
Excellent, very good running shoe fit the foot, very good price.
Always ok with asics
Michele - 24/10/2016
Loyal customer of asics, ok yet another product at a great price
luga - 30/09/2016
good product, nice, comfortable .... remember you premdere a measure on the length of the foot. as a rule, it should be added one cm
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE