`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Get the best of both worlds with an elite running shoe that mixes cushioning with responsiveness. So, while every landing is softer, you still feel the ground below your feet and get that unbeatable sensation of travelling at speed.
Youre supported on your runs with a lightweight heel counter thats situated towards the inside of the shoe. And the engineered mesh upper uses a mix of small and big holes to either support or free up your foot.
- Feel how fast youre going while also enjoying lots of impact-absorbing cushioning
- Get support from the trusstic underfoot that backs you up as you tire late into a run
- Make every landing easier on your feet with GEL cushioning in the back and front
- Move from landing to push off more efficiently with a FluidRide 2.0 midsole and flex groove down the bottom of your outsole
- ComforDry™ Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Find out the Asics Gel Pursue 2 in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Women´s shoes sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Running products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at runnerinn.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE