`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Run long distances in a shoe that puts your feet on autopilot. For over 20 years, overpronators have laced them up and hit the road knowing their feet are completely supported. And the last mile is just as comfortable as the first thanks to superb cushioning.
Every stride is a little easier as the new KAYANO has shed 10g runners know that adds up over the course of a marathon. Your shoe almost becomes a part of you with a sock-like fit around the midfoot, and a mesh upper that stretches in line with your skin.
- Take on longer distances in the number 1 shoe for overpronators
- Protect your feet from impact with GEL cushioning in the back and front, and enjoy the bouncy FluidRide 2.0 midsole
- Feel like youre wearing a second skin with an engineered mesh FluidFit upper that stretches where you need it most
- Carry less weight around the course in the new, lighter KAYANO
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Glow In The Dark: To enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Dynamic Cradle: Reinforced EVA component contoured to provide medial and lateral stability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove like fit.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Light AHAR sponge: A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Dynamic Duomax: Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions® through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Cleaning: surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap.
This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: Do not wash in washing machine and remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: Dont place them near a heating device such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
At this moment, Asics Gel Phoenix 7 is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At runnerinn, you can find other products that complement into our Women´s shoes catalogue and particularly into our Running category. We have a variety of Running to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU