`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Fly through the crowded transition area and get out on the road for the final 42k. The new GEL-NOOSA TRI 11 is easy to get on and even easier to run in ? perfect for shaving seconds off of T2 and even more during the run itself.
Slide them on quickly with a tongue that doesn?t slip down the shoe and quick-locking elastic laces. Once you?re on the road, go faster with a propulsion trusstic, and run efficiently until the finish line with stabilising tech in the midsole.
- Run fast Ironman marathons in a lightweight racing shoe with a trusstic that propels you forward
- Fly through T2 with elastic laces, a tongue stitched to the upper and a soft, seamless lining
- Keep your speed up with stabilising tech that really kicks in as you tire late in the race
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Perforated Sockliner: Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Dynamic Duomax: Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- CLEANING: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- WASHING: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- DRYING: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Are you interested in Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at runnerinn. Here you can find all the information about Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11. Asics is one of the best running & triathlon brand that is designing exclusive Men´s shoes items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Asics gel noosa tri 11
José Vicente - 21/03/2017
lightweight sneaker but with good cushioning. Good performance in long runs.
Asics gel noosa tri 11
Vicente - 15/03/2017
lightweight sneaker and with good cushioning. Confirm that are slightly shorter compared to the same number in other models. Good value for money.
Asics gel noosatri
De Matos - 19/01/2017
very light shoe, the size a little smaller. For example i asics nimbus of size 42 / 26.5 cm I took for such noosatri jai a little less space at the end of shoe, if they fit me very well. I recommend.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE