`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
Fly through the crowded transition area and get out on the road for the final 42k. The new GEL-NOOSA TRI 11 is easy to get on and even easier to run in – perfect for shaving seconds off of T2 and even more during the run itself. Slide them on quickly with a tongue that doesn’t slip down the shoe and quick-locking elastic laces. Once you’re on the road, go faster with a propulsion trusstic, and run efficiently until the finish line with stabilising tech in the midsole.
- Run fast Ironman marathons in a lightweight racing shoe with a trusstic that propels you forward
- Fly through T2 with elastic laces, a tongue stitched to the upper and a soft, seamless lining
- Keep your speed up with stabilising tech that really kicks in as you tire late in the race
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- WET GRIP® Outsole: An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Perforated Sockliner: Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Elastic Laces: A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Dynamic Duomax: Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Buy now your Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 for only 133.95 $. Made by Asics, Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At runnerinn, we offer the best price of your favourite running & triathlon products. View our full range of Running within our Women´s shoes department.
Antonio Perez pizarro - 15/10/2016
I've purchased several products and perfect speed and fantastic price
Antonio Perez pizarro - 13/10/2016
The time of arrival of the goods was exceptional and the prefect product
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU