`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Get the wild look of the NOOSA TRI triathlon shoes – whether you’re looking to run in them or just hang out with friends. Enjoy the high levels of cushioning either way, as every step you take is a little easier on your legs. Make sure you’re wearing the right size with a sockliner that marks where your big toe should be. Or, if you have a medical orthotic, remove the sockliner completely and put yours in.
- Get the iconic NOOSA TRI look with a ‘Swim. Bike. Run’ print
- Run comfortably and supported with GEL cushioning and stabilising tech in the outsole
- Make sure your shoes fit with a size guide printed on the sockliner
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Glow In The Dark: To enhance visibility during low-light hours.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Open Mesh Upper: Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 GS Junior has the official guarantee from the brand Asics. Buying in our online running & triathlon store, you will have Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 GS Junior at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 68.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Asics gel noosa
felix merino jimenez - 01/10/2016
They Llagaron fast I in perfect condition.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU