`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Go wild and get yourself seen in the jungle-print, glow in the dark shoe that puts some serious fun into your running.
You might not notice it on your feet its that lightweight but with the striking design you can be sure everyone else will see you. Have the freedom to run and play with a flexible shoe that allows your feet to move in a more natural way.
- Be seen in any light with 360o glow in the dark print and 3M reflective parts
- Stay comfortable with GEL cushioning under your heel
- Add your own medical orthotic by removing the sockliner
- Cleaning: Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing: Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying: Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Asics Gel Lightplay 2 PS Junior is perfect to complete your running & triathlon gear. In our online store runnerinn, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at runnerinn, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online running & triathlon store you can find other running & triathlon products that complement Asics Gel Lightplay 2 PS Junior.
Mari - 21/02/2017
As the size of this shoe? It is a small or normal sizing of shoes I wear a 38 in sport is better a full size?
our experts answer
Hello, for running shoes we recommend one size number more than your casual shoes. But we recommend you to measure your feet, look for the equivalent number in the size-chart and purchase one number more. Regards.
Natalia Svetlozarova - 28/01/2017
Opinion asics child
Oscar sacristan garcia - 09/12/2016
As described, very cool and light. Good buy
Laura Huecas - 03/11/2016
Very comfortable and beautiful !! There was no stock of which had asked for and I got to choose from several at the same price !!
Mélanie - 16/10/2016
ultra fast delivery Error control quickly resolved with customer service on top! Trainers conform to the description and much less expensive in that store Very satisfied
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU