`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Hit your target times in a shoe that makes every push-off more powerful. Launch yourself forward with the bouncier FluidRide 2.0 midsole and get an extra boost from the propulsion plate on the outsole. Make the hardest roads seem soft with GEL cushioning in the back and front. See the difference a comfortable X40 sockliner makes when you pull on the KINSEI for the first time and get a sock-like fit around the top of your foot.
- Push off with more pep thanks to FluidRide 2.0, a lighter, bouncier midsole
- Land softly with GEL cushioning and our most comfortable sockliner
- Get a sock-like fit with a hugging upper and a heel that holds your foot in place.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- FluidRide: The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Guidance Line®: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- FluidFit: ASICS FluidFit technology combines a technical mesh that stretches in multiple directions with other stretch materials to create a glove like fit.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
At runnerinn, we show all the characteristics of Asics Gel Kinsei 6. In our running & triathlon store, you can find different sizes of Asics Gel Kinsei 6. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Asics Gel Kinsei 6 and benefit from our other offers of running & triathlon equipment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU