`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Run trails your way in a men’s trail shoe thats built for varied conditions and all types of runners. The GEL-FUJITRABUCO 5 G-TX has the trio of features every trail runner looks for in a shoe: protection, traction and stability.
Get the support you need with harder-density sloped SpEVA technology on both sides – ideal for stability when running downhill or on uneven ground. And stay protected from sharp rocks with a hard-density but lightweight 1.5mm protection plate and durable mesh that won’t tear. Plus, youll stay dry and comfortable with the Gore-Tex™ waterproof upper.
- Protect your feet with a rock-blocking plate and a durable mesh that won’t tear
- Get great grip and stability over both mild and unpredictable terrain with a hard-density sole
- Stay dry and comfortable with Gore-Tex™ waterproof material
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S.):
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING:
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
TRAIL SPECIFIC OUTSOLE:
- Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL:
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
ANTI GRAVEL TONGUE:
- Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
REARFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM:
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
ROCK PROTECTION PLATE:
- Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
If what you need is Asics Gel FujiTrabuco 5 Goretex, it is right here and for the best price. runnerinn has this and other running & triathlon products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Trail running supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Not as good as before
Dan Danes - 13/02/2017
I have had Fujitrabuco 2 before and thought they were great. But now it was time to upgrade. I think Fujitrabuco 5 feels harder and seem to be more suited to just trail. If you have an asphalt stretch until the forest is not as nice to run into them.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU