`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Run trails your way in a shoe thats built for varied conditions and all types of runners. Flat or unpredictable terrain; speed or distance; neutral runners looking for stability or mild overpronators this one can do it all. Protection, traction and stability its the trio of features every trail runner looks for, and this shoe has them in abundance. Plus, youll be taking less weight into the wilderness with a new, lighter upper.
Take on all kinds of trails with a shoe built for different terrain and runners
Get great grip over both mild and unpredictable terrain
Run long distances with a lightweight design and comfortable upper
- Trusstic System: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
Lace Pocket. A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- DuoMax Support System: A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- AHAR: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
Rock Protection Plate. Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions® through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
Anti Gravel Tongue. Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solyte Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting: ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Cleaning: surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Washing:Do not wash in washing machine and remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Drying:Dont place them near a heating device such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe.Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Are you interested in Asics Gel FujiTrabuco 4? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at runnerinn. Here you can find all the information about Asics Gel FujiTrabuco 4. Asics is one of the best running & triathlon brand that is designing exclusive Women´s shoes items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU