`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
Take on fast and furious mud runs in the GEL-FujiRunnegade. Hurdle obstacles and break through thick sludge with a lightweight design and big lugs on the outsole. You could throw them on for fell running in the rain, too. Jump feet-first into the mud and your shoes will come out spotless – that’s because mud and water bounce right off the PlasmaShield upper. Mud won’t get in your shoe from the top either, with a sock-like fit around your ankle.
- Keep your shoes spotless with PlasmaShield technology in the upper that repels water and mud
- Grip muddy trails with chunky lugs on the outsole
- Stay comfortable with a sock-like fit around the ankle that keeps mud out
- Pronation: Neutral
- California Slip Lasting: For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Racing Last: Built on ASICS Racing Last.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solid Rubber outsole: Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- RhynoSkin®: An abrasion and tear resistant synthetic leather for increased upper durability.
- Water-Repellent Upper: Provides a water-repellent upper without the loss of breathability.
- Removable Sockliner: EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle anti-grease soap. This should take care of the dirt, and is fine to do once in a while.
- Dont wash your shoes in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. This will help make the inside of your shoe fresher. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Dont place them near a heating device such as a heater or radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open out the shoe and then stuff the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Do you want to know which other related products Asics has? At runnerinn, you can buy all the necessary Trail running items so that you can benefit from your activities without complications. Asics Gel Fujirunnegade 2 Plasmaguard is at best price and in stock! Make us of our secure online payment system and benefit from our high qualified salesteam.
Daniela - 06/08/2017
Shoe is very comfortable, slightly cut, waterproof and non-slip. Am satisfied.
Julia - 28/11/2016
Bought shoe must have a stable and waterproof alternative to my Gel Kayano. It will be interesting to see how it keeps dimensions. Easy and pretty shoe!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU