`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The GEL-FujiEndurance™ is calling to all outdoor explorers and adventurers that are seeking the ultimate trail shoe. Introducing a new patented technology PlasmaGuard™ to protect your shoes from rain and mud without sacrificing breathability and flexibility, trail enthusiasts will appreciate many additional key features such as ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner with Solyte Midsole® for high rebound properties and cushioning. In addition, Trail Specific Outsole with enhanced lug pattern for propulsion, breaking and tackling uphill as well as downhill.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Rock Protection Plate: Provides protection against stone bruises.
- ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- Water-Resistant Upper: Provides a highly water-resistant upper without loss of breathability.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Lace Garage™ Technology: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Trusstic System® Technology: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Discrete Eyelets: Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Reflectivity: Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours..
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Heel Height: 18mm.
- Forefoot Height: 10mm.
- Mud and dirt can be removed using a toothbrush, warm water and gentle, anti-grease soap. Apply light pressure when brushing to avoid damaging your shoe.
- Do not wash your shoes in a washing machine. To help freshen the inside of your shoe, remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Do not place your shoes in the dryer or near direct heat. The heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Instead, stuff the inside of your shoe with paper towels or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System:
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
Solyte® Midsole Material:
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low-light hours.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®):
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
APMA Seal of Acceptance:
- Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
If you want to know more about Asics Gel Fujiendurance Plasmaguard or other products of the brand Asics in the Men´s shoes category at runnerinn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your running & triathlon activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Running collection, you can choose running & triathlon products from Asics, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU