`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Be the king of comfort on your long and technical trail runs with the new GEL- FujiEndurance. Launch through water mud and your shoes will come out spotless thanks to PlasmaGuard – our new patented technology which shields your shoes from rain and mud without sacrificing breathability, flexibility and weight.
Features a trail specific outsole with enhanced grip patterns for propulsion on the uphill. GEL padding in the heel provides a well-padded landing with sure-footed confidence and superb stability on the downhill.
Includes our ComforDry X-40 Sockliner with Solyte Midsole(R) for high bounce back and cushioning, the GEL- FujiEndurance is ideal for heel and mid foot strikers.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Water-Repellent Upper: Provides a water-repellent upper without the loss of breathability.
- AHAR+: New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- ComforDry X-40 Sockliner: This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Clutch Counter: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting: This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high level breathability.
- Lace Pocket: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Rock Protection Plate: Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Anti Gravel Tongue: Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- 3M Reflective: Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
Do you love running & triathlon? Get your Asics Gel Fujiendurance Plasmaguard and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Asics gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Women´s shoes for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective running & triathlon models possible, most of our Trail running shoes items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU