`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Run trails your way in a shoe thats built for varied conditions and all types of runners. Flat or unpredictable terrain; speed or distance; neutral runners looking for stability or mild overpronators this one can do it all.
Protection, traction and stability its the trio of features every trail runner looks for, and this shoe has them in abundance. Plus, youll be taking less weight into the wilderness with a new, lighter upper.
- Take on all kinds of trails with a shoe built for different terrain and runners
- Get great grip over both mild and unpredictable terrain
- Run long distances with a lightweight design and comfortable upper
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
DuoMax® Support System:
- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
Rock Protection Plate:
- Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System:
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
Anti Gravel Tongue:
- Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
Solyte® Midsole Material:
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability.
Trail Specific Outsole:
- Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
SpEVA 55 Lasting:
- ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap. This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately. This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe. A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
If you are interested in Asics Gel Fuji Trabuco 4, discover also other running & triathlon products related to Asics in the Women´s shoes department and Trail running catalogue. In addition, when buying at runnerinn, your online running & triathlon store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
They are waterproof
emma - 15/03/2016
good afternoon, I'm interested in these shoes. I wanted to know if they are waterproof
our experts answer
Good morning, this model is not waterproof. regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU