`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Run trails your way in a shoe thats built for varied conditions and all types of runners. Flat or unpredictable terrain; speed or distance; overpronators or neutral runners looking for stability this one can do it all.
Protection, traction and stability its the trio of features every trail runner looks for, and this shoe has them in abundance. Plus, youll stay dry in wet weather with a waterproof Gore-Texª upper.
- Take on all kinds of trails with a shoe built for different terrain and runners
- Get great grip over both mild and unpredictable terrain
- Run long distances with a comfortable, lightweight upper
- Stay dry in the rain with a waterproof Gore-Texª upper
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
Rock Protection Plate:
- Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
DuoMax® Support System:
- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System:
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
Anti Gravel Tongue:
- Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
Trail Specific Outsole:
- Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
California Slip Lasting:
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Surface dirt such as mud and grit can be cleaned off with an old toothbrush or nail brush, a little warm water and a gentle, anti-grease soap.
- This should remove the dirt, and is fine to do every now and again.
- Do not wash your shoe in a washing machine. Remove the sock-liner or insole from your shoe and wash separately.
- This will help to refresh the inside of your shoe. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Dont place them your shoes near a heat source such as a radiator. Direct heat will alter the shape of the shoe.
- Open the shoe and then fill the inside with kitchen paper or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
- A shoe takes about twelve hours to dry out.
If what you need is Asics Gel Fuji Trabuco 4 G TX, it is right here and for the best price. runnerinn has this and other running & triathlon products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Trail running supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Ronny Træet - 23/02/2017
I'm very happy with your purchase everything went smoothly
Jose Granero Raves - 13/01/2017
Good shoes and price and fast shipping
Helle Øfstaas - 05/11/2016
Superfornøyd..med shoes and service
Alvaro - 05/11/2016
Shipping and very satisfied with the product, very fast service are very versatile shoes, at first noticed something hard asphalt, but adapts well, now great
A. Fox - 04/10/2016
Very good. Good fit,very happy with the service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU