`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Mixing the perfect balance of speed and stability, the GEL-DS Trainer® 21 shoe continues to incorporate all the treasured features with a touch of newness. Lightweight Dynamic DuoMax® Support System and Propulsion Trusstic® Technology provide a stable ride while the new Seamless Upper creates a better and more comfortable fit. Linking all the componentry together is the I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology which improves the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology: ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Dynamic DuoMax™ Support System: This evolution of DuoMax™ system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic® Technology: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Guidance Line® Midsole Technology: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™ Technology: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction: The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- DuoSole® Outsole: Reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction and durability.
- Weight: 7.7.
- Heel Height: 19.5mm.
- Forefoot Height: 9.5mm.
- Mud and dirt can be removed using a toothbrush, warm water and gentle, anti-grease soap. Apply light pressure when brushing to avoid damaging your shoe.
- Do not wash your shoes in a washing machine. To help freshen the inside of your shoe, remove the sock-liner or insole and wash it separately. Laces can be washed or replaced.
- Do not place your shoes in the dryer or near direct heat. The heat will alter the shape of the shoe. Instead, stuff the inside of your shoe with paper towels or newspaper. The paper will absorb the dampness inside the shoe.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System:
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®):
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
APMA Seal of Acceptance:
- Designated shoes have the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability.
- A blown AHAR® rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
DuoMax® Support System:
- A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
Solyte® Midsole Material:
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Reduces weight and enhances flexibility while maintaining traction and durability.
Asics Gel DS Trainer 21 has the official guarantee from the brand Asics. Buying in our online running & triathlon store, you will have Asics Gel DS Trainer 21 at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 133.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU